ATD 2018 Sign Up Thread

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
If I’m given the green light you guys don’t have to worry about me bailing or anything like that. I ran an annual mock draft on the Habs board for 10 years and have always wanted to join the ATD. This is the year I finally decided to do so..late in signing up I may add, but still. :laugh:

Of course if Bluebull still wants in though I will respect that.

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
Honestly... if Blue Bull doesnt sign in by the time he is on the clock, I would say the team should be run by Habsfan18. Waiting 24 hours for someone who hasn't been on in 2+ weeks seems insane to me.

Nobody said anything this year, but isn't it usually customary for new GMs without an extensive posting history to co-GM their first year? Perhaps someone could take BB on, should this scenario play out.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Why can't HB18 and BlueBull team up if he comes back?

I hate to force people to team up.It doesn't make any sense.BlueBull agreed to sign up for a draft, then he doesn't show up.That's really on him, not on us nor on Habsfan18.

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
Really unfortunate that so many new guys are coming in just as the thing started.I take the responsability in not delaying the draft as some proposed, but we didn't have any sign-ups for quite some time (unless we went out of our way to PM them).

It would be awesome if you guys could sign up next year.The draft is always starting at around the same time and always looking for new blood.

It’s my own fault for waiting so long. I know when sign ups for this start but I lost track of time and wanted to confirm that I had enough time.

Still willing to co-gm/consult/chat for anyone who wants it. I enjoyed the experience very much 2 years ago with Johnny.

jarek

Aug 15, 2009
I never said that they should be forced into it. Only that it's an option should HB18 agree to it.

Reactions: BenchBrawl

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
I’m still a little unsure what the status is regarding whether or not Bluebull or myself will be on the clock at #11, but I noticed we’re at pick 10. I won’t send a list yet because I’m still not officially a part of the draft, but if pick number 10 is made tonight, I’ll be ready to make my pick tomorrow morning at 6ish before I head to work if you guys would like me to.

jarek

Aug 15, 2009
I say just go ahead.

By the way, I am officially announcing peskypenguin4 as my co-GM! Welcome aboard!

Reactions: BenchBrawl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad