At Home Sauna

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Anyone use one at the house since gyms are closed now? I saw some on Amazon that fit my budget but not sure how they are but being that I'm on a budget so I can't get the 1K+ ones. don't have the space either.

Idk if there are any MMA fans but I see guys on the behind the scenes for UFC that use them so I assume they work well enough but Idk what brand to use.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Anyone use one at the house since gyms are closed now? I saw some on Amazon that fit my budget but not sure how they are but being that I'm on a budget so I can't get the 1K+ ones. don't have the space either.

Idk if there are any MMA fans but I see guys on the behind the scenes for UFC that use them so I assume they work well enough but Idk what brand to use.

Cheapest way is a sauna bodysuit and hit the treadmill, assault bike or whatever you use for cardio

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
I have a 3 person infrared sauna. It's pretty awesome. It doesn't get "hot" like a traditional sauna, but hot enough. I keep mine outside. In the winter it doesn't feel like anything is happening, that is until I open the door and I feel the blast of cold air. I compare it to a lobster being cooked. During the other 3 seasons of the year it feels like being in a furnace.

It definitely works for therapeutic relief. If I am in pain, muscle aches, knees, and back hurt, I can sit in there for a half-hour or so once or twice a day and feel better. I like to hit the hot tub then go in the sauna it's the perfect one-two punch.

I have this one
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ISFHKGQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
81RJlh8pM4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
I have a 3 person infrared sauna. It's pretty awesome. It doesn't get "hot" like a traditional sauna, but hot enough. I keep mine outside. In the winter it doesn't feel like anything is happening, that is until I open the door and I feel the blast of cold air. I compare it to a lobster being cooked. During the other 3 seasons of the year it feels like being in a furnace.

It definitely works for therapeutic relief. If I am in pain, muscle aches, knees, and back hurt, I can sit in there for a half-hour or so once or twice a day and feel better. I like to hit the hot tub then go in the sauna it's the perfect one-two punch.

I have this one
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ISFHKGQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
That looks terrific.

Reactions: Baby Punisher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad