Post-Game Talk: at Buffalo 1/25

ramp23

Oct 14, 2010
All in all a great game, but the only thing that really matters is Chantell is still wearing the glasses!

Fin9*

yes great game. very impressed with joni.
30 minutes icetime damn.

i think i will come to GDTs on fridays/saturdays to hype the joNI THE ****IGN ALLSTAR JOKEL. till next weekend.

and now. im going to go make me a turkey sandwatch.
the taste will be amaxing! it shall have: ham,turkey,tomato,cheese,bacon,banana!

i call it ´´The Jokel trick sandwatch`` and i shall enjoy it always when the hurriguns win.

good night everyone. oh and dont forget to **** yourselfs

Cheers! you ****ing **** ****** ******* ****hole **** **** jokel the ****ing allstar nobody can **** with him when healthy ****ing **** **** ALEX MONSTER SIEMEN **** jussi jokinen that guy is horrible **** him. JOKEL WINS **** EVERYDAY WHADDA HUSTLER STRAGIT **** UP G FROM **** THE COMPTON HOODS **** DONT **** WIT DAT DUDE ****ing **** **** THAT GUY CRAZY ****ed up crazy ass crack head**** WHITE BOY HE EAT LITTLE KIDS FOR BREAKFEST FOR ****S SAKE I GOTTA GO TAKE ****.

smi

Jun 14, 2011
So it looks like Faulk got hurt at 6:22 left in the 2nd, when he collided with Ott by the boards. Faulk skated straight to the bench after that and didn't come back. The hit doesn't look bad at all but he clearly got hurt there. :dunno:

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
The last time a back-up won a game for the Hurricanes was ... ?

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
It's too bad The N&O doesn't have a beat writer covering the Canes who might be able to get us some info on Justin Faulk.

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
No update from the team on Faulk per Maniscalco (not the one you want giving out info, but I trust him).
1228109889-MikeManiscalco_600x450-600x450.jpg

If you're the Carolina Hurricanes, you're going to be disappointed that Justin Faulk may possibly miss some time, but you're going to look down your roster and see you still have six defensemen who would be in the top 4 on any team.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
When Justin Peters shut out the Caps last season.

At least that is my guess.

Wow. I have no recollection of such a game. Drugs'er bad.

Another topic on which I must be on some serious drugs: have Jokinen and LaRose been playing these past few games? I'm not being serious, but...wow, they have just been benign as all get-out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->