Ask me your investment questions

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
You're a moron @The Crypto Guy

I have been trading bitcoin since 2012. I have over $3mil valuation in my crypto wallets, not even counting what I keep on exchanges for swing trades. Those digital assets represent a grand total of 5% of my investment portfolio.

It would benefit you greatly to STFU and listen. Speculative investments can present a great opportunity, so congrats on your returns even if it is minimal. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Just stop talking about things you have limited knowledge about. You're not some genius because you bought Bitcoin a few months ago.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
You're a moron @The Crypto Guy

I have been trading bitcoin since 2012. I have over $3mil valuation in my crypto wallets, not even counting what I keep on exchanges for swing trades. Those digital assets represent a grand total of 5% of my investment portfolio.

It would benefit you greatly to **** and listen. Speculative investments can present a great opportunity, so congrats on your returns even if it is minimal. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Just stop talking about things you have limited knowledge about. You're not some genius because you bought Bitcoin a few months ago.

:laugh: bragging on the internet that you have millions of crypto ....so you're either a huge fraud, OR the worlds dumbest moron possible to be telling the internet that :laugh: Guess you don't realize how easy it is for hackers to find out where you live huh? WOW TALK ABOUT A DUMB f***.

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
:laugh: bragging on the internet that you have millions of crypto ....so you're either a huge fraud, OR the worlds dumbest moron possible to be telling the internet that :laugh: Guess you don't realize how easy it is for hackers to find out where you live huh? WOW TALK ABOUT A DUMB ****.
Come "hack me" bro. I live in countryside IL.

You're an idiot.

Reactions: VickAshley

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Come "hack me" bro. I live in countryside IL.

You're an idiot.

No me moron, there are people praying on morons like yourself to say something so stupid like on the internet. Wow you really are STUPID.

I can't with you anymore, you've really shown what a moron you are and i'm starting to get stupider just reading your stuff :laugh:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
No me moron, there are people praying on morons like yourself to say something so stupid like on the internet. Wow you really are STUPID.

I can't with you anymore, you've really shown what a moron you are and i'm starting to get stupider just reading your stuff :laugh:
*Not
*preying
*I can't ??? with you
*more stupid

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018

I have literally proven every single one of your posts wrong. Later, idiot.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
To recap:

Cryptoad is rich from bitcoin token shares, but proven to be incredibly impoverished in comprehension of the assets he makes "b0nk" from, impoverished in his intellect and ability to communicate his frustrations with being proven wrong, over and over and over and over again.

Thanks, this has been a blast.

Reactions: iGetThatBread

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
To recap:

Cryptoad is rich from bitcoin token shares, but proven to be incredibly impoverished in comprehension of the assets he makes "b0nk" from, impoverished in his intellect and ability to communicate his frustrations with being proven wrong, over and over and over and over again.

Thanks, this has been a blast.
Also, he doesn't like the ripple token share and lols @ it cus other tokens are better to buy shares of

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad