Ask me your investment questions

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Just cuz you own crypto doesn't mean you can't invest in the market as well buddy
LOL why would I want to? Nobody gets rich off the Stock market. You want to make REAL money start investing in Crypto. The Crypto thread is open to all on the Geek Forum.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
LOL why would I want to? Nobody gets rich off the Stock market. You want to make REAL money start investing in Crypto. The Crypto thread is open to all on the Geek Forum.
literally millions and millions of ppl have gotten rich from the stock market cuz those companies make real dollars you f***ing idiot.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
literally millions and millions of ppl have gotten rich from the stock market cuz those companies make real dollars you ****ing idiot.
Oh silly goose. Silly silly goose.

Let me know when you make 900% on your investment in a only a year. Thanks.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I bought XRP at .10 buddy. Doesn't mean thats all I invest in. You are an ignoramus.
LOL ripple is a terrible investment when there are MUCH better tokens to invest in. You’re cute trying to talk about crypto like you know something about it lol

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
LOL ripple is a terrible investment when there are MUCH better tokens to invest in. You’re cute trying to talk about crypto like you know something about it lol
Ripple isn't a token, tokens are projects that's aren't run on an independent blockchain. Think erc20 TOKENS that are run on the ethereum platform.

You don't even know what you're putting your allowance in.

Last edited by a moderator:

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Ripple isn't a token, tokens are projects that's aren't run on an independent blockchain. Think erc20 TOKENS that are run on the ethereum platform.

He is clearly a n00b

Last edited by a moderator:

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

You're ignorance on Crypto is BLEEDING through. Token/Coins is a common term to describe "shares" you have in something.

Go back to trading penny stocks.

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
You're ignorance on Crypto is BLEEDING through. Token/Coins is a common term to describe "shares" you have in something.

Go back to trading penny stocks.
You're wrong. There is a clear fundamental difference between coins vs tokens. Read something once in a while.

Also, ripple isn't even publicly traded. XRP is, as it's a crypto currency, but "ripple" is the network that xrp runs on.

My God, you're an idiot.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
You're wrong. There is a clear fundamental difference between coins vs tokens. Read something once in a while.

Also, ripple isn't even publicly traded. XRP is, as it's a crypto currency, but "ripple" is the network that xrp runs on.

My God, you're an idiot.
:facepalm:

Please, just get the bread and make me a tuna sub. Thanks.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Also, lmao @ comparing owning crypto to being a share holder in a company.

I'm honestly embarrassed for you.
It's not a share, did you not notice the quotation marks to show that? Please go back to 2nd grade English class. And i'm still waiting for my Tuna club. Maybe i'll give you .0000001 eth as a tip.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad