Confirmed with Link: Artemi Panarin, Tyler Motte, 6th (17) to Columbus for Saad, Forsberg, 5th (18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Im not sure about Datsyuk. Alex is another Zettenberg, young Zettenberg ( imho ):laugh:
Wennberg is really good at the come from behind pick pocket ala Datsyuk. He may not quite have the offensive upside, but his D could definitely get to that level in his prime.

Wennberg literally forces two turnovers in this twenty second clip. He should have gone backhand on that first attempt.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
He was in Anaheim for those two weeks, in his agent training camp.

So he's been in Anaheim for the last two weeks?

But I assume he's here for good after tomorrow seeing how training camp is only a few weeks away.

spintheblackcircle

Incoming!
Mar 1, 2002
DIfV86-XkAApRN9.jpg

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
^^^ Yeah, those two will get along just great, despite language barrier:)

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
^^^ Yeah, those two will get along just great, despite language barrier:)

I was thinking about that earlier. A line of Panarin-Wennberg-Atkinson would be crazy skilled and fast. Not a whole lot of beef on that line, but they should be able to skate circles around a lot of opponents.

Like JK said, we will see what Torts puts together.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I was thinking about that earlier. A line of Panarin-Wennberg-Atkinson would be crazy skilled and fast. Not a whole lot of beef on that line, but they should be able to skate circles around a lot of opponents.

Like JK said, we will see what Torts puts together.

Panarin will be a product of those two.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Watched the press conference and the 1on1 he did with McElligott.

The thing I liked alot about the press conference is when Arace asked him about the conception of him being a product of Patrick Kane. He took offense to it. Got him a bit fired up in his answer, and he kind of shot back with a "Everywhere I play people say I am a product of someone else." Then thanked Jarmo when Jarmo said "Kane also had his best seasons playing with Artemi". He seems like a very motivated kid.

He's also quite the jokester. When McElligott asked him about Wennberg, about how he liked to pass more than shoot and if he met him. he said "Haven't met him, but if he likes to pass, I like him already."

He also said he and Torts will get along fine because he blocked 2 shots last year, which was more than Kane.

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007
Between today's conference and that youtube documentary, he seems like the Karate Kid of hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->