TV: Arrow 8th and final season

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
What a waste of time.

The Arrow subreddit has given up and is now a Daredevil subreddit.

Last edited:

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
HD9KgoH.jpg

Done with the show.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I gave up on the show long before this. A show with great potential gets continually flushed down the toilet. Is almost as bad as how weeds went down the tubes with crap plots and writing.

Flash20

DC Homer
Oct 16, 2009
Buffalo
Convince myself to watch the season finale what a cringe worthy episode just cancel the show already it's ruined forever

beeker16

Jun 19, 2003
HD9KgoH.jpg

Done with the show.

Is this real or one of the photoshop parodies that stephen amell / fans did?
I quit after middle of Season 3 (everyone gets to be a superhero at least once theme), so not sure if the show has actually deteriorated this badly.

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
Is this real or one of the photoshop parodies that stephen amell / fans did?
I quit after middle of Season 3 (everyone gets to be a superhero at least once theme) , so not sure if the show has actually deteriorated this badly.

I quit the exact same time.

The bolded was my issue as well. The prerequisite for being a superhero seemed to be to disappear for a couple of months while someone trains you, and you're suddenly stronger and more agile than 99% of criminals and cops,regardless of your physical stature.

One thing I've been pretty good at is to stop watching shows once I stop enjoying them. It's rare when shows get better over time.

Jan 3, 2012
What I wanted to happen was Zoom to kill Barry and Company, then come to Star City, kill Oliver and Co, kill Darkh, then get one show about Zoom taking over worlds.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The problem is that this show and Flash was made after DC decided they wanted to creat their own universe and couldn't figure out how to tie it in the way Marvel has with Agents of Shield and the now defunct Agent Carter. Even their Netflix Episodes have a tie in to the movies in some way.

DC waited too long to get their foot in that door and by then, you already had abominations like Flash and Arrow and even Supergirl and likely, Legends of Tomorrow was already green lit before Batman vs Superman came out.

Also, there is no way a good Flash or Arrow show should be on the **** network like CW.

The last 2 seasons were painful, was this thing renewed? The writing staff and show runners should all be fired and banned from making anything ever again.

If WB still has the rights to this stuff, cancel all the shows and tell the fans they are not going to let these shows taint the water with what they are trying to do with the new movies and since the new movies will take some time to come out, they will create shows with Netflix that will help launch each franchise in DC with a tv show/mini series that will explain some of the back story and origins and also fill in gaps.

Nah...WB/DC might not be that smart.

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
What I wanted to happen was Zoom to kill Barry and Company, then come to Star City, kill Oliver and Co, kill Darkh, then get one show about Zoom taking over worlds.

Back to Flash and I could pick how dumb that show has gotten as well with Zoom and how tiresome that became, also how Barry still has no ****ing clue how to harness his true power and he's still a whiny ***** that acts like a teenager. THE GUY WORKS IN THE POLICE DEPARTMENT...he's a grown ass man acting like a ****ing teenager.

Arrow, have any of those idiots even read the comics? Like even to loosely base it on it, that would have helped. It's like they watched all the episodes of Smallville and were like "Omg, let's do that!"...:shakehead

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
https://youtu.be/LxG7JR4-nCM

Curious to see what people think of the comic con trailer. I loved the Flash trailer and the Legends of Tomorrow trailer while having minimal new footage has the news they released that makes me more excited for season 2.

I just can't help, but have a tiny bit of hope for this season, but I won't be getting my hopes up.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
So the Arrow is now just going to train new guys so he can have a little team again? God this show is the definition of wasted potential.

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
So the Arrow is now just going to train new guys so he can have a little team again? God this show is the definition of wasted potential.

It's kind of like Oliver is the judge of a talent show and he's judging vigilante potential. :laugh:

Gonna take a stab at the turnout of the new characters and guess the following:

The girl(Evalyn Sharp/Artemis) becomes Olivers ward Batman and Robin style

Wild Dog(Renee Ramirez) doesn't last into the next season either he dies or goes to some other place.

Curtis/Mr Terrific becomes a permanent member or joins Legends season 3.

The parts of the trailer intriguing to me are Mayor Queen, the new archer, Oliver in Russia . I'm admittedly interested in the new team members and I hope they're not awful characters..

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
To catch folks up, the old team has all disbanded except for Felicity. Laurel was killed because apparently they had no more stories to tell with her and are too dumb to write for a pretty iconic character, or at the very least a character that's part of an iconic couple (YMMV). They also wanted to have less vigilantes out there because obviously they can't micromanage more than 3 characters. Obviously the solution is to bring in 4 new vigilantes to add onto the fact that the rest of the team will obviously be returning at some point.

God someone save this show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad