Around the NHL XXXIII - looking forward to 2018 offseason edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shruggs Peterson

Mar 1, 2017
What's going to happen to the Islanders in the off season? Lost 7-3 to the Caps. 1 win in their last 10 and 10 points out from a wildcard spot. If Calgary misses, which I think they will, the Isles get two cracks at #1OV (however unlikely).

Does Garth Snow finally get fired after 12 years and only 4 playoff appearances? How much money is Montreal going to throw at JT if he hits July 1st?

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
What's going to happen to the Islanders in the off season? Lost 7-3 to the Caps. 1 win in their last 10 and 10 points out from a wildcard spot. If Calgary misses, which I think they will, the Isles get two cracks at #1OV (however unlikely).

Does Garth Snow finally get fired after 12 years and only 4 playoff appearances? How much money is Montreal going to throw at JT if he hits July 1st?

They need a new goalie post haste. Other than that, I dunno. Snow could go, but he’s lasted so long, who knows? Tavares is the big question obviously.

I kind of hope he makes it to July 1, just to see how crazy that could end up being.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
27th place , Past Detroit now.. they are playing tonight but likely to lose. Montreal up next.

A lot of people are going to be pissed when the Sens win the Lottery

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
I still remember one year where Dave Poulin (I think) said his pick for the Norris was Dan Girardi.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Did anyone see the Sun today where they ranked every NHL team & Ottawa was in 21st place & Montreal was 31st. :laugh:

Mr Hat

Oct 24, 2017
Kelowna
Looks like Murray is close to back for Pittsburgh. As harsh as it is to say I hope the guy crashes and burns with meddling injuries. He always seemed like an arrogant prick.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Looks like Murray is close to back for Pittsburgh. As harsh as it is to say I hope the guy crashes and burns with meddling injuries. He always seemed like an arrogant prick.

I always thought the contrary tbh.

Always humble and thankful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad