Around the NHL XXXIII - looking forward to 2018 offseason edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Wasn't it cap reasons? The Bruins were pressed financially and didn't think they were going to have the room to sign him. Same reason they dealt Lucic I think on the same day or a few days after.

Might have been. I dont recall. They’ve traded away some very good players in the last few years. Still a good/decent team, but no longer a Stanley Cup contender.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I'm wondering.. Why were the leafs wearing a different jersey tonight?

I thought 3rd jersey were not allowed. Except for special game.

Punchbowl

Apr 4, 2010
Almost every player on Vegas is on pace to have a career year (with the exception of Neal and Fleury).

Marchessault, W. Karlsson, and Perron are at or nearly ppg. For the sake of their fans and the team's long-term viability I am glad they're doing well, but they're massively overperforming at the moment.

They do have a good coach though. It's incredible that he managed to keep that team afloat for 90% of the season (thus far) with a combination of Dansk, Lagace, and Subban in net.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Vegas are for real folks!!! we've been waiting for them to act like an expansion team and they're acting more like a cup contender, 2nd in all of the NHL with 46pts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad