Not open for further replies.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
New thread!

A sampling of last posts:

Big upcoming game between the Lightning n Leafs

goddamnit vancouver :shakehead

Doesn't mean I have to like him, though. Screw that guy.

I hope so, especially after all their fans (basically) being like Leafs fans :laugh:

It would never be admitted but I can certainly see this happening :shakehead

As for all those former Sens in the KHL... Gotta be honest, I didn't think there were that many ex-NHLers over there :amazed:

and **** Marchand.

The NHL needs big TV numbers in the states. The Leafs won't help with that.

Last edited:

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
:cry: I miss the old thread

you-shall-deal-with-it.jpg

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Watched parts of Bruins game last night and Chara actually looks like their best D. For a 40yo of his size it's seriously remarkable.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
TSN article on James Reimer:

Reimer grateful to fly under the radar during Panthers skid

James Reimer experienced some brutal collapses in Toronto so it's no surprise the goalie is a bit relieved that he can fly under the radar in south Florida during the Panthers current 1-7-1 run. The Panthers say Reimer's ability to handle so many disappointments with the Leafs was a big part of why they signed him in the Summer.

Way to set the bar super high Florida

Shruggs Peterson

Mar 1, 2017
TSN article on James Reimer:

James Reimer experienced some brutal collapses in Toronto so it's no surprise the goalie is a bit relieved that he can fly under the radar in south Florida during the Panthers current 1-7-1 run. The Panthers say Reimer's ability to handle so many disappointments with the Leafs was a big part of why they signed him in the Summer.

Way to set the bar super high Florida

:laugh:That quote is absolutely hilarious. They must of signed him because they wanted a guy in the post game interviews who would always smile.

LatteLarrys

LatteLarry's
Dec 27, 2013
Rough night for TOR. They're neck and neck with NYI and Tampa.

I'd really love to see a WAS v Tampa matchup in the PO.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Keep Tampa away from us at all costs. On the plus side... the Leafs collapse is real, and it's spectacular. Next 4 games will make or break them most likely - Tampa, Chicago, Columbus, Boston.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Tonight might be Lazar's first game dressed for the Flames.
Tkachuk is a game time decision and he's one of two options for coach GG to go in.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Bruins - Flames just about to start... Should be a good game. Flames have been hot and the Bruins need the points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad