OT: Around the NHL - Stanley Cup Playoffs First Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Watched Torts speak to the media. He actually spoke really really well. I was surprised.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I thought it would go 7 and that LA would get up. I mean, Vegas only scored 7 goals, how do you win on that?

LA is in such a bad spot right now.

They have offense, they definitely had offense and it wasn't like VGK was shutting them down totally, their team just looked so slow and behind the play, anytime the did get into the offensive zone, it was perimeter shots and some bad, very bad puck luck.

They don't need to blow up their offense or their team much at all, they just need to add more speed into that line-up. Rieder was a good start, but not the right guy, but they should keep him and add him to their depth.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Watched Torts speak to the media. He actually spoke really really well. I was surprised.
GZtvh2B.gif

He's just gonna get consoled by Bob later.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Vegas screwed me and I thought the Ducks would be a harder out. How you picked those two is beyond me!

You and me are in the same boat.

The Kings and Ducks messed my first round up. Luckily I didnt have them getting passed the 2nd to make it any worse.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
This has been his worst season as a starter. Not a knock on the kid, just reality. All 3 remaining goalies in the East are better than him as of this moment.

If Murray plays to his potential, he is right there with them.

Holtby and Rask had uneven regular seasons too, but you seem to be ignoring that. Holtby even lost his starting job.

Again, you seem to just have Only Remember Last Game Syndrome.

Reactions: td_ice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad