NHL Around the NHL - Regular Season 2017-18 III - Rangers fire Alain Vigneault

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Oh yeah. I've never had an issue with PK the off-ice guy. It's what he does on the ice I can't stand.

Agreed. Not to mention a safe assumption is that about 75% of the guys in the NHL do similar charitable things, that we don't hear about.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Andersen left the game half way in, did the leafs finally run him in to the ground? Hope so.

Leafs will never let it known what issue is .They hid Matthews separated Shoulder forever.Anyways losing that goalie will hurt chances to over take Bruins.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Before David Pastrnak there was Tyler Seguin

Before Tyler Seguin there was Phil Kessel

Before Phil Kessel goal in game 6 of the 2008 first round playoffs vs Montreal there was nothing- it was up till that time the biggest goal in 15 years

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

Before Phil Kessel goal in game 6 of the 2008 first round playoffs vs Montreal there was nothing- it was up till that time the biggest goal in 15 years

I drank a 6-pack of Sam Adams during that game and got the perfect buzz, screamed, "I'm going to have a heart attack at one point" and thought it might actually happen, and then after the game I went outside and calmly ended a huge screaming match between my neighbors.

WHAT A NIGHT.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
If I ever get paranoid that I might go bald, I just look at Phil Kessel, who is a year younger than me and has a hairline that's inches higher than mine, and I start to feel more secure.

Reactions: Thrive and Scruffy

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk

That pass he caught in his feet that he roofed glove side in a blink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad