Status
Not open for further replies.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Marc Andre-Fleury put on IR

Vegas' hopes fall on Malcom Subban now. :eek:
Damn, what happened?

I couldn't find a video, but apparently he has a concussion, he took a knee to the head against Detroit. Marchessault is going on the IR too. Ship and Tuch are coming up though, as well as a backup goalie.

Yeah at least we don't have a 10 million dollar man.

Yeah good thing we don't have a franchise #1 center signed long term lol.

Last edited:

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Yes, Fluery took a knee to the head - can't remember which Detroit player.

Boston musters a late goal in 3-1 loss to VGK's

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I get the impression the Rangers are almost to where we landed a few years ago. Not that great, and trying desperately to stay relevant under a head coach with a preference for veteran players.

RABBIT

My Yearly Sponsorship has relocated to Houston
Oct 21, 2008
“Ted’s dead baby. TEDs Dead”
Roenick called us the "AHL Coyotes" and said we are "dumb as a box of rocks."

td4vuV1.gif

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I don't really have much problem with the criticism, though one would think he'd slightly hold his fire on a team he played for and has had him out to our home openers several times including this season. But we know he won't, or at least we should, which is why I've never had the same reverence for him many Coyotes fans seem to for reasons that confound me.

That said, I suspect he was much less blunt in his criticism of the 9 loss streak Coyotes that got out shot and out played out the building for 2 straight months. Old boys club at work here.

Reactions: AndrewYotes

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I don't really have much problem with the criticism, though one would think he'd slightly hold his fire on a team he played for and has had him out to our home openers several times including this season. But we know he won't, or at least we should, which is why I've never had the same reverence for him many Coyotes fans seem to for reasons that confound me.

That said, I suspect he was much less blunt in his criticism of the 9 loss streak Coyotes that got out shot and out played out the building for 2 straight months. Old boys club at work here.
Roenick was my favorite player growing up, starting at around the time I was 10. The minute I saw him attempting to do hockey analysis a lot of my fond memories of him were tainted, he says the dumbest shit. There will always be the playoff series against Dallas where he played with a ruined jaw. Still love that.

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Vrbata with a hat trick last night. Now up to 8 points in 9 games.

It's weird as hell seeing him wearing Number 71.

BOGO

Oct 20, 2017
Vrbata with a hat trick last night. Now up to 8 points in 9 games.

It's weird as hell seeing him wearing Number 71.
Not pointing out you in particular, but him moving on was part of the culture change. It had to be done as much as I loved what he brought to the team over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->