Around the NHL Discussion Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I know it is still early, but if you'd told me that two weeks into the season Colorado would be ahead of us in the standings I wouldn't have believed it.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Rangers looking like ass again. Hope Shatty enjoys the next 4 year’s playing for a Rangers club who will be in full rebuild mode. At least he’ll get to enjoy long summers and trips to Martha’s Vineyard.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Rangers looking like ass again. Hope Shatty enjoys the next 4 year’s playing for a Rangers club who will be in full rebuild mode. At least he’ll get to enjoy long summers and trips to Martha’s Vineyard.
I just want to watch the fanbase implode. If I heard correctly on NHL radio, they said Shatty was moved down to the 3rd pairing...... may have to go check on those #22>#27 guys.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
The meltdown is in full bloom for Rag's fans. Shattenkirk goofed but Hank blew it too. The icing call that led to the goal was questionable but meh.

San Jose = 1-3
Dallas = 2-3
Rags = 1-5-1

It's a wonderful hockey season

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
My 2ndary team the Bolts are so loaded this year, i know they just lost it in the shootout, but damn they are dynamic. Stammer and Kuch on the same line is borderline unfair.

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
The meltdown is in full bloom for Rag's fans. Shattenkirk goofed but Hank blew it too. The icing call that led to the goal was questionable but meh.

San Jose = 1-3
Dallas = 2-3
Rags = 1-5-1

It's a wonderful hockey season
Montreal being terrible is awesome.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Any organization stupid enough to sign David Desharnais ...

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Yeah they’re my East team too. Think they’re headed to the Finals.
Wouldn't surprise me IF they can stay healthy and they get good goaltending from Vasi. You could say that about a lot of teams (health and good goaltending being crucial for a cup), but after all the injuries last year and their #1 goalie being so young, I think it applies doubly to the lightning in particular.

Kuch has been unreal so far.

wannabebluesplayer

Apr 16, 2012
What happened to the respectable Nashville Predators? From the diving during last year's playoffs (Subban in particular) to Hartnell purposely removing the net from it's moorings last night to keep the other team from scoring? I know per the rules it's a delay of game for 2 minutes but I feel like it should have been more. That's deliberate cheating. (2:04)

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Omfg....Kempe's goal....while good, Shaw sliding on the ice watching it was beautiful.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Isles up on the Rags...which sucks. But the only teams the Islanders can beat appear to be bottom-5 clubs league-wide (Buf, SJ, NYR)...so I’m still hopeful for their eventual burial.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
All my Vcash bets are losing :( well sens just tied it up. Edm better not let me down...

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
It is astonishing...i still think Lucic is always going to be a terrible signing
Agreed, he is too old and as a player with his style of play he's going to show his age faster, kinda like Backes. Also doesn't help that JP is still in the minors after being picked in the top 5 a couple drafts back.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Agreed, he is too old and as a player with his style of play he's going to show his age faster, kinda like Backes. Also doesn't help that JP is still in the minors after being picked in the top 5 a couple drafts back.
I havn't watched a second of him play so I can't comment...but its not like Edm is afraid to push a prospect..considering 13yr old Yamamoto is playing.

Oh and Ottowa is winning me some Vcash....nice

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Fun game going on, Wild - Jets. Damn that Laine is beast. +40 goals this year should be realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad