OT: Around the NHL: And you get a hat trick, and you get a hat trick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Interesting stat shown on NHLN.

Karlsson with his 28th game with at least 3 points, since his debut in 2009-10. The next highest Dmen in that span, is Letang, with 18.

Reactions: ColePens

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Imagine Tocchet getting fired and Pens hiring him to be behind the bench again LOL!

He'd likely come back in some scouting capacity if anything, I don't see them removing Recchi unless Recchi himself isn't liking the transition either. But man, if Tocchet is fired, then Housley should probably be in the same boat as well.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Pastrnak is damn good. It's amazing how some players fall in the draft and then immediately make an NHL impact. It's not like a diamond in the rough. He was an NHL player right away.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Imagine Tocchet getting fired and Pens hiring him to be behind the bench again LOL!
Next year I want Tocchet to be fired and come back as a "consultant" for the team until his HC payout is done. And I also want MAF to be traded to the Pens for a 3rd pick in 2020. He can backup Murray once again.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Why didn't you guys tell us how great a player Gibbons is?? :sarcasm:

Seriously though, this guy has been unreal through the first 7 games. His PK play has been elite and he is producing.

tumblr_n3hir4HCaw1txyx4lo1_500.png

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
AA has signed in Detroit. Sheahan trade may be incoming, they have to move someone to officially roster him.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
The Habs look f***ed for the foreseeable future, tbh. A 32 year old Weber is making 7.9M until the end of time and Price will be 31 and making 10.5M until the other end of time. Even if they tank and rebuild those cap hits aren't going away anytime soon and those two aren't getting any younger.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
The Habs are built around a star goalie, a defenseman who isn't all that fast so he's limited in the new game, and a star winger who has issues with being able to show up when he's counted on, and a bunch of mediocre players who'd fill out most contenders' middle six rather than their top lines.

What could possibly go wrong with that formula?

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Jesus. I checked the boxscore like half an hour ago and it was only 3-2 Anaheim. Now it's suddenly 6-2 Anaheim.

That Habs team is sinking fast.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
The Habs are a trash fire right now. Who is their 1C, Plekanec? How does Bergevin still have a job at this point? Not only did he not improve the team over the off-season, they got worse.

It probably doesn't help that Price has been awful. Murray is off to a slow start by his standards but Price's stats are quite a bit worse and that's before he gave up 6 tonight. Yikes.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
As someone whom hates Montreal with a passion, seeing the Habs turning into such a raging bonfire of shit (all due to their own stupidity) makes me smile and feel warm and fuzzy.

Reactions: Clare2904
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->