OT: Around the NHL: And you get a hat trick, and you get a hat trick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Yeah interesting night, now if the Pens can manage to beat the VGK tomorrow...hopefully those helpers by the Sens and Stars don't go to waste.

I'm on NHL.tv app and you know what, I am watching the Preds broadcast and I am watching their post game show. Why is it that I see this for so many teams but when the Pens games are over, it just cuts out, I don't get to see the post game at all. That really pisses me off.

Really they get a post game show. Damn. Not sure why in this day they can’t have a pre and post game show on nhl.tv

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Can't say I'm surprised. He's decent at moving the puck, but he's got no defensive awareness whatsoever.

Which is what I was saying about him, more than half of his starts are in the Oz, there's a reason for that, he's a good puck moving defenseman if he gets the chance to start there, but him actually rushing up is pretty painful to watch, just like him attempting to be a serviceable defenseman in his own zone.

He'll likely get better, but I still think he's a Yannic Weber type of player. At best.

Really they get a post game show. Damn. Not sure why in this day they can’t have a pre and post game show on nhl.tv

Yeah it's moronic. I can watch the pre-game stuff on the Pens app videos, but then I have to switch over to the NHLtv stuff and it's waiting for the game splash screen and blah blah, no post game stuff either, Game Ended splash screen.

Reactions: FreeBobbyFarnham

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
But we were told he was their best Dman and that they fleeced us in that trade.
I was watching the game for the hell of it, I don't think I would play him over Corrado or Ruhwedel or even Hunwick. At least those 3 guys are decent in their end. Pouliot just looked lost as hell and if he didn't have confidence already from the year he was having in Vancouver, there are no excuses of "well he's still working on his issues confidence wise" nah, that excuse is kind of done now.

They need to put him with Tanev and baby sit his dumb ass.

Reactions: 66-30-33

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Islanders are losing. 1 period to go. We could be back in the wild card spot. Still not sure if that’s a good or bad thing.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Steiggy and Errey drew a lot of criticism for being homers. The Flyers crew, though, doesn’t get enough attention in that regard. They’re awful.

Reactions: td_ice

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
And remember that Shero was willing to take BOTH.

We would have loved it at the time. I was hoping for Parise he would have been great for Sid but it worked alright for us ;)

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
LA not doing us any favours. Rangers look like getting up. LA should feel bad and trade us Doughty as compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad