OT: Around the NHL: And you get a hat trick, and you get a hat trick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
4 points for McDavid? I'm starting to lean more and more as he's the best player in the NHL now a days. I did say by the end of next season he would be the best. He still has to get better on faceoffs though. He's probably going to get another 100 point season. Crosby still has 3 cups and 2 Smythes though.

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
4 points for McDavid? I'm starting to lean more and more as he's the best player in the NHL now a days. I did say by the end of next season he would be the best. He still has to get better on faceoffs though. He's probably going to get another 100 point season. Crosby still has 3 cups and 2 Smythes though.

He hasn’t scored his 250th goal though like Matt Cullen did tonight!

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Pretty easy when you're a glorified winger that doesn't really worry about the responsibilities of an actual center.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
TnNnjZs.png

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh

I didn't watch the game, but apparently Dubinsky was running around doing stupid stuff because his team was getting blown out.

I don't like to see anyone get hurt, but its hard for me to have any sympathy for Dubinsky.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
... and this is exactly why you still need a guy like Reaves around, despite people thinking he isn't necessary.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Such a shame what happened to Dubinsky.

Ya, was hoping Reaves would kick his ass. Oh well, Kassian has become one of my favorites now. LOVE THE GUY!

P.S. Mcdavid is a beast. Best player in the league. No problem admitting that.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Oh right, these idiots only run around in the playoffs. During the regular season these guys are very nice and careful with Pens stars.

That's also so crazy how the Oilers and CBJ went into a five month time warp and met in the Stanley cup last night to....

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Wait, I'm supposed to feel bad about Dubinsky? The guy constantly does stupid shit to Crosby that would END his career, let alone just hurt him.

Kassian is a f***ing monster and I love him right now.

Also, I took multiple screen shots of the video on my phone and picked the sauciest one for my new phone wallpaper.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

McButterface can win as many individual awards as he wants.

As long as he never wins a cup with the Oilers, I'll die a happy man.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
McButterface can win as many individual awards as he wants.

As long as he never wins a cup with the Oilers, I'll die a happy man.
Hopefully they keep rebuilding their unending rebuild. Wont be surprised if they "win" Dahlin. I'd probably just say eff it and watch Pens games only, i'll be done caring about the NHL at that point.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Lol this Canucks game is hilarious.

Nilsson loses his crap, breaks his stick, delay to get the shaft of his stick out of the netting.

Then you have Turris with an insane turn around pass to Fiala or whomever, then minutes later, 7-1.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Lol this Canucks game is hilarious.

Nilsson loses his crap, breaks his stick, delay to get the shaft of his stick out of the netting.

Then you have Turris with an insane turn around pass to Fiala or whomever, then minutes later, 7-1.

Lol. Dallas and Ottawa helped us out tonight taking out the New York teams

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Lol. Dallas and Ottawa helped us out tonight taking out the New York teams

Yeah interesting night, now if the Pens can manage to beat the VGK tomorrow...hopefully those helpers by the Sens and Stars don't go to waste.

I'm on NHL.tv app and you know what, I am watching the Preds broadcast and I am watching their post game show. Why is it that I see this for so many teams but when the Pens games are over, it just cuts out, I don't get to see the post game at all. That really pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad