First-round Series Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
DEvils have been HANDED this game on a silver platter... This is one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen.

Also Taylor Hall is insane

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
It always amazes me when a talented player loses control and shows such little regard for others. Kadri has twice made throat-slitting gestures to opposing players in his known career, and often makes dangerous hits.
Will he learn? Who gives a ****. Nobody deserves endless benefit of the doubt.

I honestly don't understand the fascination with the throat slash. It's just a gesture. It doesn't hurt anyone. And it's not like it's bigoted in nature.

trilobyte

NYR Fan In the Foothills
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
I honestly don't understand the fascination with the throat slash. It's just a gesture. It doesn't hurt anyone. And it's not like it's bigoted in nature.
I find the throat slash thing creepy.
It has zero to do with any kind of bigotry.
Before Kadri did his insane attack thing on Wingels, he had just got out of the box after serving a boarding penalty. Prior to that, he took a real borderline run at Rick Nash's knees.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
HOLY SHIT ST FU, Devils have the f***ing worst announcers in the league. That f***ing ex devil nobody is such a homer

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
JT Miller ****ing sucks.
From the start of the game he was horrid. Is there any reason they couldn't take him out and put Point in for that final 90 seconds?
He made countless lazy turnovers and 2 offensive zone penalties.

Reactions: TheTakedown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->