• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I'm getting the feeling that the Lightning will become the next Washington Capitals. I am afraid they will crash and burn in this playoffs. I hope I'm wrong [I want the Devils out asap].

I can’t say I see them having that certain vibe about them, the type of vibe when you know a team is firing on all cylinders and looks like they’re the team to beat.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Hah, lucky you. Went to a regular season game in like 2014 when the Flyers were well out of it and playing against the Rangers. Had my 14 year old brother with me, as well as my dad, still had people swearing at us in the parking lots and staring us down in the arena... absolutely ridiculous. you'd be thrown out of MSG so fast if you pulled **** like that

So weird. My 2012 WC experience after the initial boos was cool. My friends and I were drinking with Flyers fans and we were all upset about the soon to be realignment and how it would screw certain teams out of the playoffs.

My other experience was in January 2007, it was Dan Girardi's first game as a Ranger, they won 2-1 Jason Krog with the GWG. Flyers fans were really cool. A bunch actually told us of a great brewery to go and we were in full Rangers jerseys with Philly locals, drinking and having a good time.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Boston, Washington, Nashville, LA.

I'm calling it, the year no one is paying any attention to the Caps is the year they finally vanquish the Pens. They get killed in the ECF, but I don't buy Pittsburgh as a EC contender this year.

Pens are a joke. Even with Letang back their, the defense is way worse. Ottawa was an easy opponent for them to beat. Washington for the 1st time in years does not have a spotlight on them, because all the playoff expectations have shifted to the Lightning and the Predators

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
So weird. My 2012 WC experience after the initial boos was cool. My friends and I were drinking with Flyers fans and we were all upset about the soon to be realignment and how it would screw certain teams out of the playoffs.

My other experience was in January 2007, it was Dan Girardi's first game as a Ranger, they won 2-1 Jason Krog with the GWG. Flyers fans were really cool. A bunch actually told us of a great brewery to go and we were in full Rangers jerseys with Philly locals, drinking and having a good time.

...I was there

was it Yards?

edit: in 07 that is

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Pens are a joke. Even with Letang back their, the defense is way worse. Ottawa was an easy opponent for them to beat. Washington for the 1st time in years does not have a spotlight on them, because all the playoff expectations have shifted to the Lightning and the Predators
Well, the Senators did take the Penguins to the 7th game OT. That OT was very strange, as if someone told the Senators to take a dive. It was really weird to watch. It was so obvious Ottawa took their foot off the gas for whatever reason. [I don't want to be thought of a conspiracy theorist.:sarcasm:]

Reactions: bl02

Phoicon

Take these broken wings and learn to fly again.
Jan 26, 2018
Copenhagen
That was one juicy rebound. You may not need an elite goaltender to win the cup but can´t win with a mediocre one.

Reactions: TheTakedown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad