Around the NHL 2017-2018 Offseason Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
This TB-WSH game is really exciting and fun to watch. Ovi looks like he is on a mission this season.

Reactions: HisNoodliness

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
This TB-WSH game is really exciting and fun to watch. Ovi looks like he is on a mission this season.

All I can do is laugh at that. Tho this would be the season they do it when they probably shouldn’t be able to pass the first round

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
"Around the SHL"

Joakim Andersson played his first home game för Örebro since leaving Detroit tonight, and recorded his first points(1+2) for them. Missed all of last season(hip/back), played the premiere back in september but had a setback.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
so it seems brendan smith has reverted back to his natural state of being a mediocre to terrible dman.

3 games played, no points and a -2 and has already been benched for 2 games

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I hadn't noticed before now how crap Montreal's lineup looks on paper. They have Carey Price with Pac and Weber as a good duo aswell but man, the centers and defensive depth? I think they run the risk of being seriously bad, with most predictions saying they should be a playoff team.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I hadn't noticed before now how crap Montreal's lineup looks on paper. They have Carey Price with Pac and Weber as a good duo aswell but man, the centers and defensive depth? I think they run the risk of being seriously bad, with most predictions saying they should be a playoff team.
With how MTL tread PK, I hope they fail miserably. I don't think their team is that good on paper as well, but as you mentioned, with CP, they can do just about anything as long as he is healthy.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Burmistrov scored a goal that was basically an homage to Homer. Beautiful sharp angle deflection.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I'm American and have no affiliation with the Oilers, but I may get myself a Jersey T-Shirt of McDavid. That kid is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->