Around the NHL 2017-18: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Ah that’s right, because they’re game checks. Poor guy has to pay Canadian taxes since he’s a citizen there too. :(

They sometimes get a tax credit in the state where they reside, but with how high the salaries are in the NHL, I don't think they qualify for that.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
We complain about Brooks about his proposals but did you see the article from the "other" Post's beat writer suggesting that Isles could get EK for basically Ho-Sang, 1st and 2nd?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Anyone see that dirty play by EJ?

Should get 10 games for that. What a POS.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
And why the hell would Karlsson want to go to the Islanders of all teams with Tavares seemingly getting ready to abandon ship and one playoff win in how many years?

Karlsson can only list 10 teams. Every player with a limited NTC needs to hand in that list before July 1st each year. If they don't, the clause voids for that season.

Karlsson's NTC applies to 10 teams. These don't have to be the same 10 teams each year. But, with only 10 teams for him to block a trade to, I am not sure the Islanders are one of those 10 teams.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Karlsson can only list 10 teams. Every player with a limited NTC needs to hand in that list before July 1st each year. If they don't, the clause voids for that season.

Karlsson's NTC applies to 10 teams. These don't have to be the same 10 teams each year. But, with only 10 teams for him to block a trade to, I am not sure the Islanders are one of those 10 teams.

Buffalo, Arizona, Florida, Carolina, Colorado, Vegas are probably sure-fire on his list. Not sure why he'd want to go to a team that's probably going to lose its best player and doesn't even know where they're going to be in the near future. I'd be surprised if the Isles weren't on that ten team list.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Buffalo, Arizona, Florida, Carolina, Colorado, Vegas are probably sure-fire on his list. Not sure why he'd want to go to a team that's probably going to lose its best player and doesn't even know where they're going to be in the near future. I'd be surprised if the Isles weren't on that ten team list.

Vancouver
Calgary
Winnipeg

Those teams are good options to be on that list as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad