Around the NHL 2017-18: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
I'd be happy for him and take some joy in the idea of getting a selection in the 2019 draft that is 31 picks higher.

Indeed why it's never been easier for me haha. Plus, I've lived in FL for 5 years now... wouldn't mind seeing one of the teams here take it all

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
2 out of 3 Wings SO attempts were pretty blatant attempts to not score. Weak wristers into the pads... but they still managed to win.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Chicago down by 2 after 2. They suck too hard to come back and win. Vancouver already down by 2 in the 1st.

Everything else has gone well though. A devil loss would be the icing on the cake.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Chicago down by 2 after 2. They suck too hard to come back and win. Vancouver already down by 2 in the 1st.

Everything else has gone well though. A devil loss would be the icing on the cake.

Can’t complain considering the Isles beating the Pens wasn’t expected. Thursday has potential for another good night with Chicago hosting Vancouver, Edmonton facing Ottawa, and Carolina facing Arizona.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

bl02

Jan 13, 2014

I admit i'm done watching the blackhawks but seeing them lately i wouldn't be surprised if they are going thru the motions tonight. The Canucks are the worst team in hockey right now not even close.
Still a good eve on the scoreboard.

Last edited:
Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
It's absolutely laughable how bad the Canes still are. They fool me every f***ing year. They go on a mid-season streak of 20 games where they go like 13-6-1. Then I start thinking "Hey, it seems like Carolina has turned a corner. They could really make the playoffs. Good for them, I always liked how their team was made up."
And as soon as that happens, they go back to completely sucking, losing like 20 out of the next 30. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for their fans.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
It's absolutely laughable how bad the Canes still are. They fool me every ****ing year. They go on a mid-season streak of 20 games where they go like 13-6-1. Then I start thinking "Hey, it seems like Carolina has turned a corner. They could really make the playoffs. Good for them, I always liked how their team was made up."
And as soon as that happens, they go back to completely sucking, losing like 20 out of the next 30. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for their fans.

How long as hit been since they made the playoffs? 10 years?

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I said it at the trade deadline: Gorton also did well by me with the trades by adding incentive to root against Devils and Boston and for NYRS. Hopefully the latter is just for one year because I normally can’t root for any team other than NY Rangers.

Reactions: bl02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad