Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
i9I1EMY.jpg

@Bozle

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
anyone catch the wings game when larkin put his glove over the camera in the net to prevent the camera from seeing if the puck crossed the line? he was late and it was ruled a goal. but would love to know what the league would have done if it worked.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
anyone catch the wings game when larkin put his glove over the camera in the net to prevent the camera from seeing if the puck crossed the line? he was late and it was ruled a goal. but would love to know what the league would have done if it worked.

Did he at least get fined?

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
Pretty lousy night for the "tank".

Well tomorrow it's Islanders v Canes, so at least one literally can't avoid getting points, thank f***. Seems about the only way these teams are able to get them at the moment, sans Edmonton and maybe Ottawa. Let's hope for any kind of three point result tomorrow.

Reactions: bl02

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Well tomorrow it's Islanders v Canes, so at least one literally can't avoid getting points, thank ****. Seems about the only way these teams are able to get them at the moment, sans Edmonton and maybe Ottawa. Let's hope for any kind of three point result tomorrow.

Have to hope the islanders win that game. Both teams are garbage and have folded up the tent.

Reactions: GregSirico

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Pretty lousy night for the "tank".
its been hilariously bad for a week or so. Like you can't make it up bad. Off top of my head i bet the tank teams have been around 2-14 or worse (stopped keeping track) while we have been racking up points.
Vancouver and detroit may not even win a game the rest of the way.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Rangers are pulling a Jets. Just absolutely terrible at tanking. At least in the NFL you can trade up to the top 3, cant do that shit in the NHL though so we're going to be stuck with the 10th-12th pick

Reactions: GregSirico and bl02

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
It would probably be ideal, but I'd take a three point game with any result. Means both teams are guaranteed to pick up points and the more both of them get, and probably Chicago and Edmonton as well, the better. Those four are probably the teams we are realistically still hoping to finish below, shy of us going complete tank (which hasn't looked likely) and a team like Ottawa going on a crazy stretch run. The more points the above aforementioned four get, the better.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Of course the Islanders are trailing 2-0 early. OF COURSE.
and don't forget the Flames coming very close to being finished for the playoffs. The two islander picks will have more value than our 3 first round picks at this point.
If the hockey gods exist the next two weeks will be completely the opposite of the last two weeks. Holy shit.

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
Detroit or Vancouver might not win another game and I wouldn't be surprised.

I think Detroit and probably Montreal have sailed, they are too inept and we (somewhat ironically) now seem to look too competitive.

I think Van were aways too far behind, so much that they weren't passing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->