Around the NHL 2014-15, Part II - Stanley Cup Playoffs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
I'd probably do that too. But Rangers D is probably the most overrated in the league.

Take this Tampa goal. Girardi and Macdonagh both looking terrible.

I don't think it's the most overrated. The talent is among the best. Their problem is their mobility, IMO.

Anyways, I've never been a fan of Vigneault. I was actually shocked when he got the NYR job. He just doesn't strike me as someone with any tricks up his sleeve. In fact, he kind of strikes me as one of the dumber coaches out there. He seems great at following a template but is lost when it comes to systemic adjustments. He knows how to win with skill but I don't ever see him win any other way.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
You are okay with the Hawks winning the cup? Blech.

well.. Its either the Hawks or Rangers for me. I actually hate all of them alittle bit

I would have rooted for Tampa, But Cooper whining and them running into Mrazek ruined it.

New york has St Louis.. But hes just a player so... *shrug* Ill root for them if Chicago beats Anaheim and they beat Tampa

Anaheim is Anaheim. Getzlaf and Perry almost on the same level of hate as Toews and Kane

Chicago at least has Some class in Sharp and Keith. I just want them to Beat Anaheim and Tampa (if Tampa beats NYR)

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
That and McDonagh is a really good defenseman.

Well right, but even if he was just average, you know that makes it burn all the more in the hearts of Montreal fans and embiggens* those of Ranger fans.

Two of the most vocal fanbases on HFBoards.

*Should totally be a word.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Well right, but even if he was just average, you know that makes it burn all the more in the hearts of Montreal fans and embiggens* those of Ranger fans.

Two of the most vocal fanbases on HFBoards.

*Should totally be a word.

It's totally a cromulent word, what's the issue?

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
well.. Its either the Hawks or Rangers for me. I actually hate all of them alittle bit

I would have rooted for Tampa, But Cooper whining and them running into Mrazek ruined it.

New york has St Louis.. But hes just a player so... *shrug* Ill root for them if Chicago beats Anaheim and they beat Tampa

Anaheim is Anaheim. Getzlaf and Perry almost on the same level of hate as Toews and Kane

Chicago at least has Some class in Sharp and Keith. I just want them to Beat Anaheim and Tampa (if Tampa beats NYR)

So they at least have a guy that has some of the most awful rumors in the NHL following him around and that "accidentally" speared Lidstrom in the manhood... I guess he called. Keith is far from Classy, his elbow on Sedin was brutal. He stick works people high, I used to be in the hey I like Toews and Keith crowd, I left that several years ago on Keith.

Richards, Toews (it was Keith flying by in the wakey wakey Backes comment, though this along with his outbursts in the Detroit series and utterly stupid behavior during the last lockout has me questioning this) and Timmonen are all pretty class guys in my opinion, still won't be rooting for the Hawks against anybody but the Rangers and if they play I will just be rooting for a stadium implosion.

I cannot and will not root for MSL to win a thing. Would like to see King Henrik get a cup, but not while Marty is there. Least favorite player left going.

As crazy as it is, I think I prefer the Ducks winning it, never thought that would happen, but alas it is where I am at this year I guess.... Depressing final four to be sure, at least the Leafs still stink and that is how I know the hockey Gods are not outright abusing me.:laugh:

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
So they at least have a guy that has some of the most awful rumors in the NHL following him around and that "accidentally" speared Lidstrom in the manhood... I guess he called. Keith is far from Classy, his elbow on Sedin was brutal. He stick works people high, I used to be in the hey I like Toews and Keith crowd, I left that several years ago on Keith.

Richards, Toews (it was Keith flying by in the wakey wakey Backes comment, though this along with his outbursts in the Detroit series and utterly stupid behavior during the last lockout has me questioning this) and Timmonen are all pretty class guys in my opinion, still won't be rooting for the Hawks against anybody but the Rangers and if they play I will just be rooting for a stadium implosion.

I cannot and will not root for MSL to win a thing. Would like to see King Henrik get a cup, but not while Marty is there. Least favorite player left going.

As crazy as it is, I think I prefer the Ducks winning it, never thought that would happen, but alas it is where I am at this year I guess.... Depressing final four to be sure, at least the Leafs still stink and that is how I know the hockey Gods are not outright abusing me.:laugh:

Right I forgot about that.

I vote for all of them 2 lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad