Around the League XXXIV: Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Bettman and new Rockets owner had meeting and discussions about NHL in Houston

Nothing to this as of now but man would I love to see Yotes go to Houston and Seattle come into league as #32

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Only saw the clip, but I'd say 8-10 games seems about right. Although he has a but of a history right? 20 seems really high though

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
The sheer chutzpah to look at the ref like 'you're calling that a penalty?!' complete with shoulder-shrug is really something.

Like, you tried to decapitate somebody. Yes, you are getting a ****ing penalty, at the very least moron.

Reactions: ChiHawks10 and LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
The sheer chutzpah to look at the ref like 'you're calling that a penalty?!' complete with shoulder-shrug is really something.

Like, you tried to decapitate somebody. Yes, you are getting a ****ing penalty, at the very least moron.
i like it. good comments.

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
The way people are blown away by what Kucherov can do this year.... it's going to be nothing compared to what Nylander is doing in 3 years.

That kid is special.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Kucherov is playing like the best in the world right now. I don't think Nylander will play like THAT, but still very Special.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Nah. Disagree. Kucherov is special. Nylander can dime with the best of them, but I don't think he'll ever shoot like Kucherov does.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Gudas gets what 10-20 games?

I figure somewhere between 8-15 games. Yeah, I know it's a big range, but the DoPS isn't very consistent with any of this shit... so it's always a toss-up.

Dirty ass play, though. When the Hawks played them a couple times in the last couple weeks I thought he was playing dirty the entire time, too. Glad he got tagged.

Reactions: LDF and BK

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
There's no place for shitheads like Gudas in this league anymore. None.

The best part was him raising his arms like "What? What'd I do?" And be probably genuinely believes that. And that's the problem. Certain guys are just wired that way and nothing will change it. On to the LNAH with him. Have a ball.

Reactions: LDF and BK

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
There's no place for ****heads like Gudas in this league anymore. None.

The best part was him raising his arms like "What? What'd I do?" And be probably genuinely believes that. And that's the problem. Certain guys are just wired that way and nothing will change it. On to the LNAH with him. Have a ball.
you are taking a real mild reproach to Gudas hit. i have more of a angry stance on this. granted the hit was brutal, uncalled for. but look at where the hit was deliver too, where it struck the player. on the back of the neck, in addition where it is or not protected. then look at the player almost hitting the ice face first.

ref to cheap shot, the look at Gudas as well as what penalty should happen to him, look at some of the dirties cheap shot of Chris Simon. 25 games for a swing of a stick to the face and 30 games for stepping on a leg. this cheap shot is right up there, imho.

there is no reason for something like ever let alone in the new nhl !!!!!!

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I figure somewhere between 8-15 games. Yeah, I know it's a big range, but the DoPS isn't very consistent with any of this ****... so it's always a toss-up.

Dirty ass play, though. When the Hawks played them a couple times in the last couple weeks I thought he was playing dirty the entire time, too. Glad he got tagged.
i totally agree.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
at this yr GM meeting, i wonder if the Bhawks will come back with a trade made.....

i would love a Seabs trade, but that is not going to happen. thoughts, anyone who should be on the trading block from the Bhawks ??

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
at this yr GM meeting, i wonder if the Bhawks will come back with a trade made.....

i would love a Seabs trade, but that is not going to happen. thoughts, anyone who should be on the trading block from the Bhawks ??

Unless you can move Seabrook, I would not make a deal and let the young kids play. They are how we are going to win in the future.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Unless you can move Seabrook, I would not make a deal and let the young kids play. They are how we are going to win in the future.
true and i agree. thinking about this or my org question, the reason is i was trying hard to see what or who the Bhawks can trade to improve this team. i have been scouring all kind of mag sites to catch any rumor.

nothing .... not a single whisper on any movement. just asking to see if anyone heard anything.

many thanks

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
Dave Tallon can't seem to stop stepping on his own dick. Twitter is having a [hilarious] field day with his latest comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->