Around the League | No lead is safe in Round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I don't hate the guy, but I like his honesty in this instant.
He does that as well.

Feels like this could be Dallas' year. Just a deep team with youngsters like Johnston and Stankoven contributing. Tanev has been awesome. (With an on form Demko and Petterson, we would actually be competitve, but I don't think we're there yet.)
Dallas is a very complete team. Closest of all of the teams remaining I feel. Colorado, no Nuke up front hurts the Offense and Georgiev hasn't been very good in net.

Edm, they don't have the D or goaltending to go head to head vs Dallas.
Van, overall team isn't as good (blueline and total scoring), but a healthy Demko makes up for some of that, and would ultimately give Dallas a run.

Reactions: vanuck

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
as ever, stop letting that team be a team

bullet points are there’s multiple allegations here. first part is sexual harrassment:
  • she experienced sexual harrassment at the hands of a blackhawks employee, including inappropriate advances, unwanted touching, and sending explicit videos of himself on tiktok
  • she reported two other incidents of other people being groped at blackhawks events by blackhawks employees
  • after informing her supervisor, had her role changed and was moved away from her place of work (united center) and eventually was terminated
the other part of it is related to the substance of her work with the team:
  • says they made false representations about their commitment to decommission the logo "and other Native American initiatives” when she began working with them, which the article seems to imply was a condition of her taking on the gig
  • says after she connected them with the tribe, which had previously been unwilling to meet with the team, the team made an end run around her to broker a deal that allowed them to keep the logo
"As punishment for their transgressions, the NHL has voided the draft lottery and retroactively awarded the Blackhawks the first overall pick".

That'll teach 'em.

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Vancouver
He does that as well.

Dallas is a very complete team. Closest of all of the teams remaining I feel. Colorado, no Nuke up front hurts the Offense and Georgiev hasn't been very good in net.

Edm, they don't have the D or goaltending to go head to head vs Dallas.
Van, overall team isn't as good (blueline and total scoring), but a healthy Demko makes up for some of that, and would ultimately give Dallas a run.

Losing Hintz and possibly Seguin would be huge losses for Dallas. We'll see how long they're out for

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Marchand is a POS.

I understand what he is trying to say but he’s clearly an idiot who cannot articulate very well.

Do you try and hit people (legally) to where them down? Sure

But you should intentionally try and injure/hurt someone.

His words and previous actions make it easy to have zero sympathy for him or Boston when he gets injured.

Reactions: vanuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad