Around the League Thread | Conference Final Edition | Go Tanev and Bobby Lu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
everybody done but us. if our series goes to seven the nhl will probably start the wcf without us. not like a canadian team being in the game would impact the ratings.

Canucks/Oilers forfeit game 1 for not showing up.

• Haha
Reactions: Flik

rea

Feb 8, 2011
We have been told that the regular season is garbage and means nothing.
Lol tbh I think like that, especially now with different personnel and systems in play. I just kinda threw that out there for the sake of conversation ahha. Won't get too ahead of myself, still got anxiety about our big game tomorrow, hope we see 2nd period canucks for full game tm.

Reactions: ziploc

Luongos Knob

PDO Kings
Jan 20, 2009
1716012657191.png

Hah

rea

Feb 8, 2011
but the avs were a one line team by the end.
While true, and without looking back forever, for whatever reason, mentally I feel like they've always owned us hahaha.

Also ultimately, every team plays every other team diff. For whatever reasons, some teams just got your number. Like the kings 😂

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
My call from the start for the finalists was Stars vs Rangers. I'd love to be wrong and see the Canucks make it that far, but the Canucks will have to be better than they've been to even finish off the Oilers. I wouldn't look too far ahead. I'll be very impressed / stoked if they win this series

Reactions: Killer Orcas

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Was hoping it would be Boston vs New York. Florida is such a boring market, I cannot believe they even have two teams. Any cup that Tampa or Florida wins, I just don't even consider them true wins.

Congrats you played in front of a bunch of fans who don't understand how off-side works and bought their tickets for 40 bucks.

I'd rather Anchorage, Alaska, get a team than Houston, tbh. Or put a team in the Dakotas.

• Wow
Reactions: stampedingviking

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
It's great how the ghosts of Jimbo may live on and have laid a couple huge roadblocks in front of us with Dallas having Tanev instead of him being in his final year of his contract for Vancouver, and of course taking Klimovich over Stankoven.
I doubt that Benning had much of a say in Klimovich over Stankoven. GMs get way too much credit for drafting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad