Around the League Part 8: Welcome to the league Vegas, and Duchene discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
If have almost an entire period of power play minutes and can't score you have some serious issues. Combine that with the Jets goaltending woes and they were never going to have a good night.

Reactions: Unsustainable

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I kept thinking as I watched Allen on the blues and mason on the flyers how nice and simple their masks were. I know darling is going a similar route with his too, I hope they usher in a new era of clean, team-centric imagery on goalie masks instead of the ed hardy BS that's been going on

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
It won't happen with Ward as our backup unfortunately. But Calvin Pickard was just put on waivers by the Knights. He's an ideal backup in the NHL in my mind. Proven he's an okay goalie now and has the pedigree to take the step up to be a starter someday soon if needed.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
It won't happen with Ward as our backup unfortunately. But Calvin Pickard was just put on waivers by the Knights. He's an ideal backup in the NHL in my mind. Proven he's an okay goalie now and has the pedigree to take the step up to be a starter someday soon if needed.

Someone like the Leafs are going to nab him.

Although, after last night, maybe the Jets will. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad