Around the League - Is it Playoffs Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
farfetched for sure but if he puts up a few more 50 goals seasons in the next few years that average could come way down for the last part of his career. Should be interesting for sure. I'd say he passes Jagr and Howe for sure.

Definitely. Heck if he can pot 45 goals over the next 3 seasons, he'd have to average 31 goals per season from age 35 to 40. That latter stretch will largely depend on how his body holds up and if he stays in the NHL. It also seems unlikely but considering Ovi's career low in a season is 32 .. Who knows?

Generational type players have been known to buck the age trend. Maybe he won't decline as fast? :dunno: Should be fun to track though.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Winnipeg has a lot of talent, but they're not going to go far in the playoffs with this kind of maturity. They don't have much in the way of coaching or leadership, and I don't see them responding to adversity well. Maybe I'm wrong but yeah, I don't expect much of them

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

ThrillinPhil

Tdot.
Jan 9, 2011
Boston is back to the endless never give up team. Gonna be a rough series if Florida doesn’t pass us. Also expect them to lose 3/4 to Florida.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
f***ing Canes what a garbage team. Krejci should have been called for delay of game for holding the puck ofcourse Bruins get a free pass and boom a f***ing come back

Without Bergeron, Chara and Krug

f-off canes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->