Around the League - Is it Playoffs Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
I was very tempted to reply to his comment, however I thought better and told myself not to do that.
That guy has a long history of shitting on anything with a Leafs logo near it lol. Just stay away, it's going to turn into another shit show like the Marchand threads where you have people deliberately trolling (and admitting it on their own boards) but you'll get thread banned while the trolls keep trolling lol.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
That guy has a long history of ****ting on anything with a Leafs logo near it lol. Just stay away, it's going to turn into another **** show like the Marchand threads where you have people deliberately trolling (and admitting it on their own boards) but you'll get thread banned while the trolls keep trolling lol.
He's the same one pushing really hard that Alex Nylander was going to be way better than Willy Nylander. Just cause he wasn't a Leaf. Better just to put him on ignore, nothing that comes from his head is useful information.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
That guy has a long history of ****ting on anything with a Leafs logo near it lol. Just stay away, it's going to turn into another **** show like the Marchand threads where you have people deliberately trolling (and admitting it on their own boards) but you'll get thread banned while the trolls keep trolling lol.
Yet up until that reply there was no mention of Matthews or anyone posting with a Leafs avatar.

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
He's the same one pushing really hard that Alex Nylander was going to be way better than Willy Nylander. Just cause he wasn't a Leaf. Better just to put him on ignore, nothing that comes from his head is useful information.
Yeah but I like looking at those guys posts so I can feel lucky I wasn't dropped on my head 76 from a second story window right after birth.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Yeah but I like looking at those guys posts so I can feel lucky I wasn't dropped on my head 76 from a second story window right after birth.
Fair enough, it gives me enough satisfaction that he jumps ship from being a Leaf fan after being wrong on so many occasions at probably the best time to be a Leaf fan. Don't need to see his petty remarks.

Raging Bull

Present
Jan 25, 2004
Hamilton, ONT
Fair enough, it gives me enough satisfaction that he jumps ship from being a Leaf fan after being wrong on so many occasions at probably the best time to be a Leaf fan. Don't need to see his petty remarks.

I don't know how you could resist spamming his instant message box if/when the Leafs finally do win the Cup. It might be the first thing I do on here! I just don't get how you can follow a team your whole life and then abandon them when they start getting good.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
I don't know how you could resist spamming his instant message box if/when the Leafs finally do win the Cup. It might be the first thing I do on here! I just don't get how you can follow a team your whole life and then abandon them when they start getting good.
He spends his days posting all day on a forum about a team he doesn't even cheer for. He clearly doesn't have much going for him, I'd just leave him be if that were to happen.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

because he didn't like Shanahan being hired.
if i recall correctly he thought we should have had Linden + Chiarelli + Desjardins, and was mad that we got Shanahan, hired Dubas then traded kessel for "nothing" and he basically split soon after.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Hahahahha Craig button has reached new levels of ****ed. Anyone else see his rant about Marchand's lastest hit as an accident? No wonder that fook got fired as gm

but he's not wrong?
I saw the hit and it looks bad, but i don't think that's intentional, and Button's point is the DPS looks at the action - then the person. not the person, and then the action.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
but he's not wrong?
I saw the hit and it looks bad, but i don't think that's intentional, and Button's point is the DPS looks at the action - then the person. not the person, and then the action.

I think it's intentional...how come it wasn't Duclair jumping up and laying a stick and forearm to Marchand's head? Would have been awesome to see a double take-down. Whether it was intentional or not, that was a hit to the head with the head being the primary point of contact...how blatant does that need to be? So he shouldn't be suspended because it wasn't intentional? It's still careless at the very least.

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region
He spends his days posting all day on a forum about a team he doesn't even cheer for. He clearly doesn't have much going for him, I'd just leave him be if that were to happen.

He really has a sad and pathetic life. A couple of months back, he was arguing that Steve Santini ( who he thought was named Steve Sabbatini) was better than Kasperi Kapanen. You would think he would know the actual name of the player that he's defending, but I digress. When everybody brought that up to him, he then proceeded to blame the auto-correct function on his phone while he was driving. If we didn't need another reason to think he is a complete and utter douchenozzle, he fully admits to texting while driving his car...smh. Human lives be damned, he needs to get the last word in asap!!!...smh x 2.

Either way (lying or multi-tasking), the guy is a f***ing goof. He really needs to find another hobby besides wasting years of his life masquerading as a Leaf fan (anyone remember his "Burn The Boats" avatar during the playoffs?...), only to do a full-blown heel turn when Shanahan started to take over and clean house. He also reports any post that's directed at him which he can't argue or prove to be false.

f***ing loser!

/end rant.

Last edited:

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region

Quoted for truth!

Reactions: IPS

member 262271

He really has a sad and pathetic life. A couple of months back, he was arguing that Steve Santini ( who he thought was named Steve Sabbatini) was better than Kasperi Kapanen. You would think he would know the actual name of the player that he's defending, but I digress. When everybody brought that up to him, he then proceeded to blame the auto-correct function on his phone while he was driving. If we didn't need another reason to think he is a complete and utter *****enozzle, he fully admits to texting while driving his car...smh. Human lives be damned, he needs to get the last word in asap!!!...smh x 2.

Either way (lying or multi-tasking), the guy is a ****ing goof. He really needs to find another hobby besides wasting years of his life masquerading as a Leaf fan (anyone remember his "Burn The Boats" avatar during the playoffs?...), only to do a full-blown heel turn when Shanahan started to take over and clean house. He also reports any post that's directed at him which he can't argue or prove to be false.

****ing loser!

/end rant.
Good lord... he probably thought it was a face turn too. He hit anyone with a chair or a damn hammer (TM) on his way out?

Reactions: Pocket Hercules
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad