Around the League 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I think you might just be surprised on this one.

I'm sure that it isn't lost on Ovie and co that this might be their only shot at a cup. Most of that core on the Caps has been in the league a long time. They will be hungry imo.

I don't care for either of those teams but I would like to see Ovie win a cup.

Reactions: jetsforever

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I'm sure that it isn't lost on Ovie and co that this might be their only shot at a cup. Most of that core on the Caps has been in the league a long time. They will be hungry imo.

I don't care for either of those teams but I would like to see Ovie win a cup.
Agreed. Ovie's body of work deserves a cup IMO. The guy has been dumped on a lot over the years for how the Caps have fared in the playoffs. It would be fun to see him win and gain a little redemption.

Reactions: Trilliann

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
You know, I'm not ashamed to admit it, with the collapse of my "investment portfolio" in the 3rd round, I not only put money on Vegas in this round, I even laid... err, "shorted" at $1.20 on the dollar.

And seeing that tying goal they got away with there to make it 4-4, I only wish I had bet twice as much.

I don't understand how this team does anything but at some point I just gotta take it on faith.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Perron facing a 10 game suspension. Jumps off the bench and runs Ovechkin when Vegas already had 5 and a goalie on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad