Around the League 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortiest Morty

Feb 6, 2017
Feels like the preds have about 30 3rd period comebacks this year. Their entire season against 30 teams is a copycat of the Jets Ducks playoff series a few years back.

Preds have 4 wins when trailing at the end of the second period, Jets have 2. I think all 4 Preds wins are in the last 2 weeks.

The Preds also allow more comebacks. Jets are 30-1-1 when leading after 2, Preds are 29-2-3

Reactions: ps241

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
This is how you know it's a Leafs off day, I went to TSN to look for Jets news or highlights:
(edit: they've finally updated it and it's up there now)

dMNwV89.jpg

NightowlPred

Apr 7, 2017
Predsfan coming in peace.
It makes me smile when I read through your „Around the league“ thread. Since you could replace Preds with Jets and you‘ll have the exact same comments in the Preds forum.
I think the consistency of both teams in a league with as much parity as the NHL is an amazing feat!
You guys have a great team and I hope we will face of at some point in the POs. I am pretty sure it will be an amazing, brutal and nerv-wrecking series. May whoever gets out of it go all the way. Your team would certainly deserve it. My guess is we‘ll have a huge rivalry the next few years. May the better team win!

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Predsfan coming in peace.
It makes me smile when I read through your „Around the league“ thread. Since you could replace Preds with Jets and you‘ll have the exact same comments in the Preds forum.
I think the consistency of both teams in a league with as much parity as the NHL is an amazing feat!
You guys have a great team and I hope we will face of at some point in the POs. I am pretty sure it will be an amazing, brutal and nerv-wrecking series. May whoever gets out of it go all the way. Your team would certainly deserve it. My guess is we‘ll have a huge rivalry the next few years. May the better team win!

I think the Preds may be peaking a bit early. It seems a 2nd round matchup could be inevitable between these two teams. If that’s the case I may have to make the trip from the Atlanta area if I can afford it. As a former Thrashers fan I wish the best for you guys... except when you play the Jets. Then I hope we stomp you into the dirt. :laugh:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Gillies ain't looking too good

Why didn't the Flames pick up a goalie at the deadline?

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
I was basically following points and seeding not looking at rows.
but quick glance today.

I see Jets and Nashville with both 37 rows?
How did that happened with Nashville 6 points up. And identical games played?

Thanks

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
but quick glance today.

Thanks
but quick glance today.

Thanks

They had ten shootouts. Jets have had four. The six points in the standings come from their three extra shootout wins.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
They had ten shootouts. Jets have had four. The six points in the standings come from their three extra shootout wins.

Ok thanks,

I was in assumption before, any games going into OT/Shootouts don't get rows. I guess only losses then.

The 2 remaining games against them (PREDS) are a must win.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Calgary loses in OT, playoffs drift further for them. I have a feeling that this will be the year where a team that traded away their 1st wins the lottery, atleast the Blues had the good sense to protect it, the Flames however...

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Calgary loses in OT, playoffs drift further for them. I have a feeling that this will be the year where a team that traded away their 1st wins the lottery, atleast the Blues had the good sense to protect it, the Flames however...

They will have ended up trading Hamonic for Dahlin

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Ok thanks,

I was in assumption before, any games going into OT/Shootouts don't get rows. I guess only losses then.

The 2 remaining games against them (PREDS) are a must win.

Row...literally stands for regulation and overtime wins. It only excludes shootouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->