Around the League 2016-2017 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Jack Campbell, the pick the Dallas made at #11 in 2010 draft, is on vaiwers and available.

God bless (for selfish reasons) NY Rangers and Dallas Stars scouts and managment at 2010 draft.
There were also some players picked higher that should have gone much later after Fowler but to me,watching that draft live, the picks #10 and #11 were the most nerve wrecking. God bless, that is all

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I hate to say this but the Leafs are absolutely stacked up front. He's going to the AHL for the same reasons Theodore and Montour went to the minors last year. Connor Brown who scored 20 last year is on their 4th line.

I really hope we see some sophomore slumps from Leafs forwards and their D crap the bed because I don't want to see them in the playoffs again. Their fan base is insufferable right now.
Both fanbases have always been insufferable. Oil fans at least had the good sense to hide under a rock for a decade, but that's sadly over now.

Reactions: Lord Flashheart

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I hate to say this but the Leafs are absolutely stacked up front. He's going to the AHL for the same reasons Theodore and Montour went to the minors last year. Connor Brown who scored 20 last year is on their 4th line.

I really hope we see some sophomore slumps from Leafs forwards and their D crap the bed because I don't want to see them in the playoffs again. Their fan base is insufferable right now.

I'd rather see them squeak into the playoffs, and get crushed in the first round. With the current draft rules, missing the playoffs means they could luck into someone like Dahlin. They're already over the top with guys like Rielly and Gardiner, and we've seen how humble they are about Matthews. Can you imagine if they had a legitimate stud like Dahlin on the blue line?

No, I think the worst thing is for them to be competitive, but never go anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad