Around the Dome II: Flames hockey-related news and notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Those Blues jerseys are sexy as ****, I actually like the change to white numbers for them. As far as I can see that's the only major change.

7a7db401399cfcc12277f6c8f338661d.png

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
DCzBT29UIAAsJQ4.jpg

If you zoom in past the Oilers jersey you can see the Canada flag is still there and the rest of the sleeve seems to be the same as it currently is.
I really wish they would just release it, I don't understand hyping it up so much, when most of the jerseys are staying relatively similar to what they currently are.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
There is a tweet on the main board with all 31. Flames is just a cleaned up version without piping or the mess under the arms. Exactly as I predicted

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
There is a tweet on the main board with all 31. Flames is just a cleaned up version without piping or the mess under the arms. Exactly as I predicted

Well, you were wrong. Based on that leaked picture you just couldn't see it.

But alas, the stupid underarm **** is still there.

Barely an upgrade over the last ones, which were already bottom of the league. And I am really stretching the word 'barely' here, because they're pretty much the exact same.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Wait until you see the C's and A's...

I've seen them.

I think the Flames management went down to the Loonie Store, saw some iron on letters and thought "nah, we can do worse than this". And then they did.

This is the C for those wondering:

EBwgYxM.jpg

superhakan

Gaudreauby Baker
Dec 2, 2008
It's the same jersey more or less.
Certainly a disappointment with the glory of the retro's just sitting there.

The jerseys aren't good. They ruined the font on them.

My money is they rebound with retros when the new building is eventually built.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Can't imagine jersey sales will be high for these "new" sets. Not really sure what they were thinking

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Can't imagine jersey sales will be high for these "new" sets. Not really sure what they were thinking

My guess is they do even worse than the 3rds that came out a few years. Those terrible jerseys were cancelled after 2(?) years. There's nothing here that would make anyone who already has a jersey go out and get another (though I know people will even though they shouldn't) and I don't see someone buying one now that didn't have one before because there's nothing new, you'd assume they'd get a cheap reebok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->