Around Hockey and the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Boucher's second season with Ottawa mirroring his second season here. People always seem to say he teaches a system that takes a good amount of time to learn, but it seems to run dry for guys quick. Trust the process, effort was there, blah blah blah

Karlsson's commitment to staying in Ottawa seems to be in question, gotta wonder if Boucher is a reason. MSL reportedly led the charge for change, maybe a similar situation going on there, although Karlsson doesn't seem to have that personality.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

Yowza. If I were the players I wouldn't vote on the escalator and get the escrow under control next season. 78m is a 3m increase without the escalator.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Witkowski returned from his 10 game suspension and had two fights against the Panthers. I hope they like him in Detroit.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Would love an 04 throw back third jersey. They've worn them in warm ups a game or two and god they still look good.
That wouldn't be bad. The other is our shoulder patch on a black jersey.

I was looking at the Hurricanes Aways - I like those. Using that as kind of a template design wouldn't be bad.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I think they'll stay away from the 04 look. It would be more popular then the blue, and whenever the third is more popular it'll usually seed itself as the main jersey.

The new branding has grown on me, so I don't really mind.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
I think we dodged a bullet with Deangelo. 7 points in 16 games in Hartford after getting sent down (all assists). I don't know what Hajek is going to be, but I will take him over Tony Dbag any day.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
When they did a survey about the new thirds I basically said I wanted a 2004 throwback with the new logos replacing the old ones. That would be perfect, IMO.

Reactions: The Macho Man

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad