Status
Not open for further replies.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I heard the Blues are desperate for a goalie

Maybe they can have Elliot back

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Send Bennett to the AHL for the next week, call up Jankowski during that time. Send Janko back on the 27th so he can be apart of the AHL ASG.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
keep-calm-and-karri-ramo-2.png

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
This would be interesting.
I'm not suggesting long term, just a week or so. Send him down for the games Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Make sure he knows it is just for that time period and that we want him to get 1st line minutes to see if it can get him going. Hell don't even call up Janko, call up Shinkaruk and have Bennett play LW with Jankowski, let them potentially torch San Jose, Milwaukee and Grand Rapids and build his offensive confidence back up.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
I'm not suggesting long term, just a week or so. Send him down for the games Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Make sure he knows it is just for that time period and that we want him to get 1st line minutes to see if it can get him going. Hell don't even call up Janko, call up Shinkaruk and have Bennett play LW with Jankowski, let them potentially torch San Jose, Milwaukee and Grand Rapids and build his offensive confidence back up.

Yeah I got that, it's actually not a bad idea, maybe he lights it up down there regains see confidence then comes back up and starts playing with that confidence when he comes back, it'd definitely an interesting idea.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Yeah I got that, it's actually not a bad idea, maybe he lights it up down there regains see confidence then comes back up and starts playing with that confidence when he comes back, it'd definitely an interesting idea.

My biggest concern would be if he doesn't take the demotion well, and struggles. That could really do some damage.

I'd prefer leaving Jankowski there, and have Bennett on his wing. See if they can develop some chemistry. If they do, maybe recall both later on.

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
My biggest concern would be if he doesn't take the demotion well, and struggles. That could really do some damage.

I'd prefer leaving Jankowski there, and have Bennett on his wing. See if they can develop some chemistry. If they do, maybe recall both later on.

I understand the intentions but I can't see him responding very well to being sent to the AHL. Definitely don't see him responding well to being sent down and playing a different position.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
I understand the intentions but I can't see him responding very well to being sent to the AHL. Definitely don't see him responding well to being sent down and playing a different position.

Something has to change. Having him on the 3rd line is a waste. I'd like to see him back with Gaudreau and Brouwer, and have Monahan with Ferland and Versteeg again.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Would anyone be opposed to doing Wides for Iginla straight up at the deadline? Team could use an injection of leadership in the locker room and Iginla could be a mentor to quite a few players on the team.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
Would anyone be opposed to doing Wides for Iginla straight up at the deadline? Team could use an injection of leadership in the locker room and Iginla could be a mentor to quite a few players on the team.

A lot of people forget that Wideman has a NMC, and I doubt he would waive it to go to a bottom feeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad