OT: Arizona Coyotes - Shop.NHL.com

RABBIT

My Yearly Sponsorship has relocated to Houston
Oct 21, 2008
“Ted’s dead baby. TEDs Dead”
Figured in lieu of the holidays (or for any occasion, really) this might be a nice thread to have just in case people are looking for a place to discuss various online shopping techniques/experiences, etc.

I just bought my father a Max Domi away jersey. Was going to cost me $208 dollars until i googled coupons for the NHL online shop. You can get 20% off just by signing up for the email list, check at the top of page before shopping. I have an email i rarely send messages out of, so I used it and i got $20 0ff.

Now my only fear - Domi is going to be a Coyote for a while right? :laugh: My dad's first jersey was a Klinkhammer (ooof.) He was about to buy a Doan- Reebok- since they were on sale this summer, and then the next day we announced Doan wasn't being renewed (told him you still couldn't go wrong with getting a Doan, but he was still spooked out of a sale.) I'm just hoping I made a decent investment. Now i need to make my own decision on one of Keller, Domi, or Perlini.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
And this is how domi was jinxed, and traded lol. Nah, domi seems like a good bet, even this year when he's been off his game he's still trying, and has some solid domi moments.

I still haven't put a name on my Jersey, when I was a kid I got a roenick home Jersey shortly before he left, I'm pretty sure history would repeat itself. Doan would be a solid choice now, although even then it may drive him to come out of retirement and play for a rival.

Reactions: RABBIT

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Instead of buying an Adidas Domi jersey, I went and bought a Reebok one on a website with a crazy clearance code for like $40.

Next year, I plan on buying an Adidas one, and I'm probably gonna go Chychrun.

Reactions: RABBIT

RABBIT

My Yearly Sponsorship has relocated to Houston
Oct 21, 2008
“Ted’s dead baby. TEDs Dead”
And this is how domi was jinxed, and traded lol.

saNAxhS.gif

I still haven't put a name on my Jersey, when I was a kid I got a roenick home Jersey shortly before he left, I'm pretty sure history would repeat itself. Doan would be a solid choice now, although even then it may drive him to come out of retirement and play for a rival.

My first jersey choice was a solid one, i was 13 and i got a Doan jersey. It did me more justice than my first choice would've, because i almost got my favorite player at the time, Fredrik Sjostrom. The last jersey i bought was a Turris jersey. I hate looking at it. I also was the recipient of a game worn, signed Peter Mueller jersey from those "off the back" fan appreciation nights. It now gathers dust in my closet. :(

Instead of buying an Adidas Domi jersey, I went and bought a Reebok one on a website with a crazy clearance code for like $40.

Next year, I plan on buying an Adidas one, and I'm probably gonna go Chychrun.

Solid choice. I'm still debating Keller or Perlini. I wanted Domi, but i think i'll let my dad rock the Domi jersey i got him (he named his dog Max, he's a fan) and i'll buy one of those Domi t-shirts.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Damn turris and Mueller, throw Wheeler in there and you've got the matching set lol. If I ever get mine lettered it'll be Doan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->