OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIII -- Summertime Blues

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Used it for a while, it was fine. But I switched to YouTube TV and love it. Both ESPN and fox sports for $35, and sharing the account is easy.

YouTube TV is fantastic. Made cutting the cord a piece of cake.

BOGO

Oct 20, 2017
I also have been using YouTube TV. We had been streaming Hulu and Netflix only for the past couple of years. We had no cable/satellite for at least 5-6 years now. My enthusiasm for this season sparked me into getting something I could reliably watch the games and YouTube TV looked like the best option. I am very happy with it, but there are definitely some gaps in channel coverage (no Viacom) and for those who are not fond of using your phone as your TV remote it could be off putting. Great for us however.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Nice. I go on Youtube and see some Hellcats, with a few mods of course, are running in he high 9's. Most in the 10's. Man that is fast for a stock car. Have you ever taken yours to the strip?
I have not, I put on drag radials in anticipation but just haven't had the time. The best way to enjoy the car is on road trips, nothing beats a remote back road where you're the only car around!

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Going to battle on proposals with Leaf fans is just flat out obnoxious. In fact, dealing with anything Leaf related and their fansnon this board is obnoxious.

Reactions: Jakey53 and Mosby

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Funny seeing a Coyotes jersey in my favorite show, Mr Robot, on this latest episode. They used it to establish that they were back in AZ (a side plot that had been left dangling since the previous season, where the Phoenix Fry's Electronics with the temple entrance had been featured). Could have used any other AZ sports team but they went with the Coyotes for some reason.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Funny seeing a Coyotes jersey in my favorite show, Mr Robot, on this latest episode. They used it to establish that they were back in AZ (a side plot that had been left dangling since the previous season, where the Phoenix Fry's Electronics with the temple entrance had been featured). Could have used any other AZ sports team but they went with the Coyotes for some reason.
I've yet to watch this season, I need to get on that. I loved the first two seasons.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Going to battle on proposals with Leaf fans is just flat out obnoxious. In fact, dealing with anything Leaf related and their fansnon this board is obnoxious.
It' not that different with the fan base here or any fan base really. Everyone thinks their guy is better than he is and the other team's guys are worth less.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
It' not that different with the fan base here or any fan base really. Everyone thinks their guy is better than he is and the other team's guys are worth less.

Every fanbase has some loud, out of touch people. But due to sheer size on HF, Leafs fans have hundreds of those folks.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! My son in law prepared turkey, duck and ham. He's a professional chef and the eating was very good.

Reactions: Yandover

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Does anybody have a link to an ungated version of theathletics article on Shane Doan?

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Where are the men complaining that their female boss harassed them? Are you telling me "Horrible Bosses" is just a movie and I should stop dreaming about Jennifer Anniston sexually assaulting me?

Reactions: moosemeister

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Where are the men complaining that their female boss harassed them? Are you telling me "Horrible Bosses" is just a movie and I should stop dreaming about Jennifer Anniston sexually assaulting me?

Well, it wasn't a female boss, but Terry Crews has gone public about being sexually harassed by a male talent agent. But I think the same mental roadblocks that kept many of the women who are now speaking out about it from doing so earlier are in place with guys who have suffered through it - and whereas women might think people wouldn't believe them, men might be worried about how it would reflect on their masculinity if they spoke up.

It's an ugly mess all around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad