OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIII -- Summertime Blues

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
For you Easties coming to the game on Saturday

Yep..... they're getting ready to place more forms for a bridge support that spans over the WB lanes on the west side of the 59th Ave bridge. Major component for the L202/I10 interchange.

They might have the off ramp and on ramps open at 59th to allow some traffic to pass through but it'll still be a mess.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
1) Yup, looks it's the Grand Avenue route for Saturday...

2) Man, I swear the KHL is the Coyote Alumni Club...today I turn on Eleven Sports and they're showing Kunlun Red Star...first line has Gilbert Brule and Wojtek Wolski (and they also have Brandon Yip)...

3) CC96, if you're still around, I found your halloween costume:
wholesale-new-hot-dog-mask-funny-halloween.jpg

Reactions: 0point1 and CC96

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
He's just the designated fall guy. He's guilty as hell, but as long as the world is focused on this one guy all the rest of the Hollywood Moguls can pretend that they don't do the same thing.

Don't know how many are doing the same thing, but Hollywood has known about Weinstein for years.

Here's Courtney Love from all the way back in 2005.

and Seth McFarland from 2013.

Corey Feldman also warned of pedophiles everywhere.

Last edited:

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
It's no longer fun going to games. I know that the team is going to lose and the only question is how they are going to lose. First time in 20 something years that I regret spending the money on season tickets.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
All az professional sports teams are garbage this year (minus the D-backs). So disappointing to watch anything nowadays. Go keller!

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
He's just the designated fall guy. He's guilty as hell, but as long as the world is focused on this one guy all the rest of the Hollywood Moguls can pretend that they don't do the same thing.

And the CEOs, and the politicians, and the crooked men in authority, and the current president, and the musicians, and the list goes on. Glad to see change being made, and you should too. He's not a fall guy, he is just a guy that enough women have a case against to get something done. Sad that one voice isnt enough.

BOGO

Oct 20, 2017
It's no longer fun going to games. I know that the team is going to lose and the only question is how they are going to lose. First time in 20 something years that I regret spending the money on season tickets.

I feel quite the opposite. This is the most energized I have been about the team since the season after the WCF. I think it is all about expectations though. As I previously said in another thread post, if you went into this season thinking that this was a playoff team you were going to be disappointed. I went into this season thinking we would see an evolution of the team, with a new direction and new players hopefully moving us forward. Keller has alone been worth the price of admission to me, and the up tempo style without all of the dump ins and defensive mindset has made at least half of the games very enjoyable to watch. I could not say that the past several years.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ

I still like going and watching games and I think they can right the ship but I can understand your sentiment. The team has been pretty bad thus far. I figured they'd at least have a win by now but just like the Tippet days, I'll look at them in 10 game chunks and as long as they get better throughout the season I'll be happy. The good news is they can't really get worse, at least from a wins/losses standpoint! haha

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

Take a deep breath.

All az professional sports teams are garbage this year (minus the D-backs). So disappointing to watch anything nowadays. Go keller!

It's the same almost every year.

Shame. I still enjoy the hell out of it.

Agreed.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

There's plenty of people like him everywhere. Fox News and Penn State ring a bell?

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I just stumbled upon Greta Van Zeppelin...uh I mean Van Fleet. Anyone else happy to see the kids love classic rock?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad