Confirmed Signing with Link: [ARI] Darcy Kuemper extends with the Coyotes (2 years, $1.85M AAV)

Jan 21, 2018
Not liking it from LA's perspective either. If Quick does down they are screwed, Rieder isn't worth that uncertainty.

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Solid move, gives them a goalie option if they cannot retain Raanta as well. So it's a decent move. Rieder was being used sparingly with little result on the score card this season.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
If they can get Raanta back they can definitely make a run for the playoffs next year with that tandem. Not a contender, but perhaps a wildcard spot. They got off to one of the worst starts I've ever seen with goaltending playing a huge factor in that.

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Jesus H. Christ. That's putting a lot of faith in a guy with very little past success. Not sure I agree with Chayka's thinking here at all.

It’s a 2 year deal for less than 2 million. Not sure what the problem with that is

Reactions: iSophagus

TychoFan

Feb 24, 2013
Canada
HFBoards bashing on the signing to try to stop themselves from eating crow for praising Chayka in the summer. :sarcasm:

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
THE STICKY. Don't give away our secrets Jakey. Keep that **** on board 40. :D

RKvystS.jpg

PzixpOd.jpg

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
Good for Kuemper, seemed like a good guy and he performed very well during his time in LA. Hopefully we aren't training up all the pacific div goalies to come back and bite us in the ass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->