Are the Quarterfinals Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Hi friends everywhere -- this is the big day, eight in four out. So, can someone tell me where online that the games can be watched (or even listened to)? There is zero TV coverage here in Japan.

thanks

IBleedOil247

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton
I desperatly need to know this as well! I am at work and cannot leave for the Canada game BUT my boss said if I can find it on the radio or internet I can listen so somebody please give me some good news!

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Serj said:
Try this link, it works for me, just choose the channel:

http://cgi.nos.nl/cgi/nosrtv/channelinfo/

Yeah thanks for that, been there and get the message (in Dutch, here's the translation):

Streams temporarily not everywhere available Because of the strict rules of the International Olympic Committee concerning Internet distribution of picture material of the Olympic game some streams and sites are not temporarily available by means of usual left. The rules prescribe that tv-zenders only transmit the that Olympic game these by means of the Internet show if they ensure that the concerning pictures land only in at the European Broadcasting Union ...

I tried with a proxy and they smelled it out too. :cry:

Anyone have another suggestion? We're crying here...

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Injektilo said:
you guys have got to stop posting that link without mentioning that it's only good for european ip addresses.

and i tried with a Belgian and an Italian proxy and it wouldn't let me get past the front page, smart site very good to block hockey fans from watching their game oh well the olympics hi ho

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Jazz said:
On another forum I'm on, a Japanese member mentioned that the SVK-CZE and RUS-CAN games will be TV in Japan

really? because they are not live, i called NHK and they said no but possibly tomorrow on a delay we'll see I guess. Damn this is frustrating I can at least get an audio feed for every Montreal game, now the Olympics and nothing...

JVR

HeadHitsAreNotIllega
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
JLP said:
and i tried with a Belgian and an Italian proxy and it wouldn't let me get past the front page, smart site very good to block hockey fans from watching their game oh well the olympics hi ho

What browser are you using. For me it only works with IE not Firefox.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
GermanGirl said:
What browser are you using. For me it only works with IE not Firefox.

Generally firefox but I also tried with IE and with a Belgian (but was reading as Russian) then an Italian and then a Spanish proxy but no luck -- I got the menu for channels but when I tried to connect was redirected to the error page saying no stream for outside EC.

Fug it -- late here I'm just going to sleep, hopefully teams l I like, either Canada or Finland, will be in the final and that's going to be on TV here.

Thanks anyway people...

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
Webtelek has live streams of most Russian TV channels. I think both ORT and RTRsport will carry the Canada-Russia game. Works for both European and North American ip adresses... but the servers might get a tad busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad