AO, Hat Trick...Assist...{chirp, chirp}

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
HockeyCritter said:
It’s the chicken and egg argument.

the chicken and egg problem was solved about 150 yrs ago. eggs came first. they're hundreds of millions of yrs older. chickens evolved from other birds, which evolved from some reptiles, which evolved from some amphibians, which evolved....etc.

Kegger

Apr 23, 2002
Texas
Jaded-Fan said:
3 GP:

AO: 2 goals, 2 assists = 4 pts

Crosby: 1 goal, 4 assists = 5 pts

http://www.nhl.com/nhlstats/stats?service=direct&context=Home/completePointLeaderLink

Chirp, chirp. ;)

Or perhaps we could wait more than 1 game, or even 3, to pop up with threads like this one, eh?

My original point of this thread, way back to the preseason was the lack of AO coverage.

e.g.
Sidney gets a shot on goal, and there they are showing highlights of the goalie making the save.
Then you hear nothing of a hat trick produced by AO. Hence the "chirp, chirp" crickets mock.

I don't care who scores what on what night...1 game...3 games in, I do believe both players are capable in the future of being superstar players. But, how about a little more balance for crying out loud. What if Sidney takes a career ending hit. All this building the new NHL around "him" and "him" only could seriously backfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad