Anywhere to watch all UFC events?

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Back when I was in college, I watched every UFC event from like 1-60, every fight. Stopped watching as I got busier in life and somewhat lost interest. I want to get back into it, and I'm the type of person that likes to watch every event and stay caught up in the "stories", not just watch the fights.

That being said, is there anywhere I can watch all of the full events legally? I'm happy to pay a monthly fee or whatever for a service if the price is reasonable. I have done zero research on it so far, so it may be very easy and a simple answer.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Back when I was in college, I watched every UFC event from like 1-60, every fight. Stopped watching as I got busier in life and somewhat lost interest. I want to get back into it, and I'm the type of person that likes to watch every event and stay caught up in the "stories", not just watch the fights.

That being said, is there anywhere I can watch all of the full events legally? I'm happy to pay a monthly fee or whatever for a service if the price is reasonable. I have done zero research on it so far, so it may be very easy and a simple answer.

UFC Fight Pass should have all of the fights, though I'm not sure if you can watch them as events. I think you get a month free so it's probably worth checking out.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
UFC Fight Pass should have all of the fights, though I'm not sure if you can watch them as events. I think you get a month free so it's probably worth checking out.

Looks like a 1-week trial, I'll have to check it out. Looks like ufc.tv is blocked at work though :( That'll make it take significantly longer to get through them all lol

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Looks like a 1-week trial, I'll have to check it out. Looks like ufc.tv is blocked at work though :( That'll make it take significantly longer to get through them all lol

I don't think you realize how many events there are leading up to now lmao. Good luck.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
I don't think you realize how many events there are leading up to now lmao. Good luck.

I know it's in the 200's and I stopped in the 40's :P I'm sure I won't watch all of the entire broadcasts, just fast forward thru a lot and catch the fights/few minutes of commentary before and after.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010

The app is pretty good, though I don't know if that helps you watch at work. I'm pretty sure you can watch most fights on there, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad