Anything Goes 30: Topicality Not Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Yeah when I get home I’ll take care of that. Yahoo on my phone is a nightmare. Not sure why it’s so slow to load everything.

There’s really no reason for anyone to have used yahoo for anything since around 2007.

Reactions: BK

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
So.... I'm a dad.

huh....

Son and wife are both fine, but he'll be in the hospital for a bit as he was six weeks early. Seemingly doing damn fine, though, thankfully.
Congrats and welcome to the club! Glad everything sounds OK given the early birth

NFS = secretly Prince William?

Last edited:

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I've been working on learning Swedish in my free time for the last few months and man.. I think learning languages is my new favorite thing to do. Its so fulfilling when you're walking around town and hear people speaking and can surprise them. The look on their face is hilarious.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
I've been working on learning Swedish in my free time for the last few months and man.. I think learning languages is my new favorite thing to do. Its so fulfilling when you're walking around town and hear people speaking and can surprise them. The look on their face is hilarious.

Have you learned any others before? Something in high school? Wonder how Swedish compares to some other languages as far as difficulty to learn.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Have you learned any others before? Something in high school? Wonder how Swedish compares to some other languages as far as difficulty to learn.
I’ve learned Spanish enough to communicate and living in Texas has made me use it a lot more and I’ve gotten way better at it

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
My grandma is in the ICU. Sepsis. Pneumonia. She already had COPD. So this isn't easy on her body.
Thoughts and whatever prayers you guys believe in or whatever would be helpful.
Thanks guys.

Reactions: Blue Liner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad