Anything "geek" in your workspace?

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
I try to keep my space relatively nerd free, but I do have a few nods to my love for video games around my space. Anyone else?

8voogSn.jpg

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
Nothing geeky sitting in my office... the geekiest thing I do here is run movies from my home Plex server if I get really bored.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I've got a bunch 20 WWE funko pops ... still need about 15 more to compete the collection..lol

Quite the conversation piece when people stop by my desk.

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
On top of quite a bit of hockey memorabilia, I have a Vault-Tec bobblehead (Science) and a little Iron Patriot figure that a pen pal sent me as part of a care package one time.

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
Yes.

Above my bookshelf cabinet, I have a couple Zootopia Disney "amiibos", a Guardian Zelda amiibo (in the box), a Funko Claptrap, and hanging on my cubicle wall, a Japanese Pacman amiibo (in the box).

What really stands out in my cubicle, are my sports things, a Red Wings flag, Tigers rally towel, and a couple baseball pennants, and several hockey and baseball patches (NHL 100th, Farewell to the Joe, a couple Cubbies ones). I also have a Lions gnome sitting on top of my computer tower.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Got 4 Lovecraftian posters framed above our computers, along with a framed poster of the Queen and Riley nearby. Also have 2 Space Station 13 posters in the kitchen.

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
I built a monster out of paperclips, does that count?

That reminds me of something I did once at work... a coworker always brought plenty of candy and goodies for the office. One day, she had a bunch of... I guess you'd call them little black licorice logs? The thick, but short pieces of licorice. I made "Licoricehenge" - a licorice replica of Stonehenge - complete with gummy bear druids to sacrifice.

Dugray

No Gifs This Time
Nov 22, 2006
Longueuil
Nope.

Ask Dugray though. His workplace is full of nendodroids and Japanese anime statues.

Since it was requested, this is what my desk used to look like. I have since brought home the vast majority of the items in anticipation of a change of office.

8nLuLBX.jpg

DN4dYcF.jpg

fuTHC61.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad