Anyone using Jofa ASD Titan Stick?

CoBoiler

Sep 1, 2006
I noticed it at $40...and being a rec league player...I was looking for a stick under $50...that will hold up...and can just switch blades from time to time...I have played two seasons....and broken two hosles/blades...one per season...So I need something that will hold up...and i can just change blades...and get my moneys worth!! Just FYI...NO slap shots in my league...and I cant take one if I tried..but I am pretty agressive with my stick poke checking and sticking it into tight places when I need to....I guess I just play agressive and dnt think about the stick...whcih is probably why I replace them about every 10 games.

http://www.1800faceoff.com/prod_selected.ihtml?prod_id=2485&cat_id_on=173&shop_id=1

is the stick...

This one is a $45 shaft from Franklin....

http://www.1800faceoff.com/prod_selected.ihtml?prod_id=3185&cat_id_on=173&shop_id=1

Thanks in advance....and since I now live in CO...drink a fat tire or two!! it helps my friends!!

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
first off, welcome to colorado. new belgium kicks butt...all their beers are great. i drank 1554 all night last night. for cheap decent stuff i go sit on ebay for a awhile picking up used/new easton ultra lites and/or z bubbles. different people like one or the other, (i prefer the ultra lite), and you can usually win them from anywhere from 20-50 bucks depending on luck and previous usage. i find even when i get a broken in one they last awhile. i do much of my hockey shopping on ebay, unless i need something very specific immediately. where is this league? sounds like the floor hockey league at DU.

as for the jofa titan....the old forsberg blade they used to make was my favorite blade of all time...you find one of those in righty ill pay you double for it. preferably the fiberglassy/kinda composite one. the wood one didnt have quite the same curve.

CoBoiler

Sep 1, 2006
Which Mission stick do you like?

What is the difference between the two?

Thanks

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Which Mission stick do you like?

What is the difference between the two?

Thanks

If your asking me about the Mission sticks...idk. I just saw a really good deal, and they still are a good deal even after the prices went up. But I hear they are all pretty good, especially the Flyweight/ether ones which some say are the best ones ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->