Anyone Recommend a good HOME workout routine dvd? (Like Instanity/P90x)

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I've done both of these and had good results but i'm looking for another one now. Any suggestions?

I've done Insanity, Max 30, and P90 X1 and 2.

Wondering if anything new has come out recently. Thanks.

Nov 28, 2014
Brampton
If you've tried those workouts, are you using the DVD's or the BeachbodyOnDemand?
I don't know what kind of results you're looking for or what goals you have but I would recommend getting the Beachbody On Demand, because it gives you access to ALL the programs, including the ones you've done already.
I actually contacted Joel Freeman, one of the trainers and co-creator of Core De Force, and asked his opinion on what programs to do in the off-season. He said to start with anything that helps with endurance and flexibility, which Core De Force does, and then work his new program, LIIFT4, in during the season because it's only 4 days a week. BTW, LIIFT4 is new, and will be open to preview in July 2018, and available regularly in October 2018

Reactions: Dolemite

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
AthleanX looks good to me, I bought the program , I just need to get the motivation.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
AthleanX looks good to me, I bought the program , I just need to get the motivation.
One of my favorite videos to watch. I use the free content. I'm cheap and don't believe there's much more I can get out of the paid premium, but I love the science between what he shows and the advice given.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->