Anyone ever paint their holders?

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
get thick painters tape and cover the blade and the boot, spray those mofos down. it won't look great, but it will look.....black, i guess.

we do it at the rink to mark rentals.

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Ha, yeah, just wanted the black holders...as long as it's black, don't matter that much to me. My skates are on it's last legs too, figure I'd experiment a little. I also find that black permanent marker doesn't work too well.

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
The paint will probably chip if you spray paint them, but oh well. You could see if you can find any black tuuks or prolites..

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Heard peopel spray painting them before...they said chipping isn't that big of a deal. Some suggested Krylon Fusion--which supposedly bonds to plastic better. I finished, looks decent...looking to get new skates for my bday or something soon so if they chip or whatnot, oh well. Might slap a clear coat on it to help with the chipping though.

GREGROYA

Nov 8, 2006
Colored Holders

I'm really wanting black holders. Anyone ever paint them? Just looking for some suggestions, or any comments etc before I whip out some spray paint.

I just found some colored holders on this website totalhockey.net they are sweet it's under pimp my skates in there directory.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->