Anyone else worried about Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
wow... Florida coming back down to earth.

lost against Ottawa and now Edmonton... two pretty bad teams.

New Jersey and Columbus still doing well... not that it matters now.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Got a tough stretch of games coming up.

vs. PIT - defending champs and rolling
vs. DAL - always a tough out and fighting for playoff lives
@ BUF - in Buffalo, we know how this goes
vs. MON - divisional game vs. rival
@ TB - on road against best team in East
@ NSH - on road against best team in west
it's been pretty good so far

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Folks worried about Florida? They are having trouble catching Columbus and New Jersey.

Klinton

Feb 6, 2017
I have a house in Florida; I hope there isn't another hurricane coming... Thanks for the warning.

cipher

Jun 24, 2016
I don't know which is more surprising...the fact the OP created this thread or that it's reached 14 pages. I've been following the Leafs since the 70's, and experienced some serious setbacks, but there are some seriously damaged fans to think Florida ever had a chance of catching us.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Ok I’ll bite. Is anyone worried that Tampa completely flames out and we play them in first round?
Our path to the cup is gonna be (barring an upset I guess, but let's assume there aren't any): Boston, Tampa, Pittsburgh, and Nashville. it doesn't really matter what order we get them in. Besides, if Tampa is cold and we face them in round one it might go pretty well for us

Reactions: LeafsNation75

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Our path to the cup is gonna be (barring an upset I guess, but let's assume there aren't any): Boston, Tampa, Pittsburgh, and Nashville. it doesn't really matter what order we get them in. Besides, if Tampa is cold and we face them in round one it might go pretty well for us
Even if the Leafs get past Boston and Tampa no matter when they would play both teams, come the Conference Finals it will still be a tough opponent from the Metropolitan Division and it might not even be Pittsburgh. The same can be said in the Stanley Cup Final because who knows which team comes out of the Western Conference. Did anyone have Nashville going to the Finals last year? I don't remember a lot of people picking them.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Even if the Leafs get past Boston and Tampa no matter when they would play both teams, come the Conference Finals it will still be a tough opponent from the Metropolitan Division and it might not even be Pittsburgh. The same can be said in the Stanley Cup Final because who knows which team comes out of the Western Conference. Did anyone have Nashville going to the Finals last year? I don't remember a lot of people picking them.
I picked the Preds but I'm also wrong 95% of the time with those picks. I like the team. They have an elite defense, a good goalie and an offense that's okay but the D picks up the slack. I'll pick them again this year I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->