OT: Anyone else going to TC for training camp tickets this weekend?

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Hotel prices are insane, I'm staying in Grayling and driving there in the morning.

I was considering taking work off Friday and camping outside TC. But decided against it because the only thing I wanted to see was at 5pm on Friday(Scrimmage). If that was Saturday afternoon, I would have totally gone.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
I was considering taking work off Friday and camping outside TC. But decided against it because the only thing I wanted to see was at 5pm on Friday(Scrimmage). If that was Saturday afternoon, I would have totally gone.

Oh, I'm talking about training camp in September, tickets go on sale this weekend.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Oh, I'm talking about training camp in September, tickets go on sale this weekend.

Oh. Well I'm definitely considering that! I prefer camping (gotta pop-up) in the fall. It's pretty awesome in that area. Do you know if the scrimmages will be during the weekend?

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Oh. Well I'm definitely considering that! I prefer camping (gotta pop-up) in the fall. It's pretty awesome in that area. Do you know if the scrimmages will be during the weekend?

Yeah man, they have scrimmages every single day and this year they're having an alumni vs. celebrity game on Saturday night (I don't know who all is playing). On Sunday they have the Red/White game, it's usually really awesome.

Practice/Scrimmages Thursday-Saturday 9:30AM-12pm or so. Tickets for all of the days including Saturday is from like $100-$120.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Yeah man, they have scrimmages every single day and this year they're having an alumni vs. celebrity game on Saturday night (I don't know who all is playing). On Sunday they have the Red/White game, it's usually really awesome.

Practice/Scrimmages Thursday-Saturday 9:30AM-12pm or so. Tickets for all of the days including Saturday is from like $100-$120.

:cry:

C'mon. :help:

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
Not going to have the money to do Training Camp this year :cry: but I would suggest to anyone undecided to go. It was really fun to see the practices and meet everyone when I went in 2011.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad